Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 44

Thread: PC-Patch released!

  1. #1

    Exclamation PC-Patch released!

    A PC-Patch for Tomb Raider Underworld has just been finished and is being uploaded as I type.

    Download PC-Patch 1.1 here.

    Here is the fix list:

    - Inability of users to map the mouse buttons.
    - Inability of users to map the ‘center camera’ button.
    - Some occasional crash fixes.
    - Graphics card stability:
    + A change to re-enable use of some graphics card features on ATI hardware, with their latest drivers.
    + Progress has been made towards addressing stalling on GeForce 6/7 series hardware.
    - Fixed compatibility issues with certain Realtek sound drivers which could cause crashes.
    - Autosaves now made for each chapter. Number of save slots is increased to accommodate these.
    - Bug with ramp not raising in Xibalba.
    - Fixed black screen deadlock when skipping doppelganger cinematic.
    - Issue with door lever at Kraken room entrance.
    - Occasional control issue during headshot move.
    - Fixed an occasional problem when entering a save game filename.
    - Some PDA fixes.
    - Some cinematic subtitle fixes.
    The thing about Canadians is, they are very friendly people. But give them a hockey stick and they'll kill you.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 1998
    Location
    Blackfriars
    Posts
    3,885
    This is for DISC based versions ONLY.. The digital download versions will be patched shortly.

    Gameshadow users will be offered the patch if you rescan now (remember disc based users only still) http://www.gameshadow.com/gamepedia/...me=Any_-_V1.10

    New hosting site http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=58335
    www.imdb.me/jasonwalker <-thas me hehe
    Twitter: @jaywalker2309
    - My opinion is my own and not that of the company.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    6
    Found another mirror link I thought you'd might want to put up. It's FileFront's:

    Tomb Raider: Underworld v1.1 Patch
    http://files.filefront.com/Tomb+Raid.../fileinfo.html

  4. #4

    Exclamation One more patch.

    Please create second patch for TR:U, and finally fix problem with camera bug, add to game replay level function, and please fix other technical bugs. Thanks!

  5. #5

    Question Where is direct download?

    Quote Originally Posted by GoranAgar View Post
    A PC-Patch for Tomb Raider Underworld has just been finished and is being uploaded as I type.

    Download PC-Patch 1.1 here

    This isn't a direct download link -- it's a link to gameshadow where you have to install their spywhere in order to download a 2MB file...like yeah...I'm going to fall for that trick.

    Have to download a 5MB download to optimize my 2MB patchfile...yeah...right

  6. #6

    Thumbs Up

    Quote Originally Posted by xBBx View Post
    Found another mirror link I thought you'd might want to put up. It's FileFront's:

    Tomb Raider: Underworld v1.1 Patch
    http://files.filefront.com/Tomb+Raid.../fileinfo.html
    Ahhh...that one worked....

    I hate the file download 'services' that ask you to download a file in order to download a file. That's like ***so*** lame....

  7. #7

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Astara View Post
    This isn't a direct download link -- it's a link to gameshadow where you have to install their spywhere in order to download a 2MB file...like yeah...I'm going to fall for that trick.

    Have to download a 5MB download to optimize my 2MB patchfile...yeah...right
    Fixed it. Sorry about that.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by lucas1987dion View Post
    Please create second patch for TR:U, and finally fix problem with camera bug, add to game replay level function, and please fix other technical bugs. Thanks!
    +1

  9. #9

    Rolleyes I just want to know...

    Is that patch just for only disc users? I bought a digital one. So do I have to wait a patch for digital users?

    I´ve downloaded the link and it says that I can´t update the game by that patch I´ve downloaded....

    If it is that so, I´ll have to wait a little more.

    Please, help.

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by GoranAgar View Post
    A PC-Patch for Tomb Raider Underworld has just been finished and is being uploaded as I type.

    Download PC-Patch 1.1 here.

    Here is the fix list:

    - Inability of users to map the mouse buttons.
    - Inability of users to map the ‘center camera’ button.
    - Some occasional crash fixes.
    - Graphics card stability:
    + A change to re-enable use of some graphics card features on ATI hardware, with their latest drivers.
    + Progress has been made towards addressing stalling on GeForce 6/7 series hardware.
    - Fixed compatibility issues with certain Realtek sound drivers which could cause crashes.
    - Autosaves now made for each chapter. Number of save slots is increased to accommodate these.
    - Bug with ramp not raising in Xibalba.
    - Fixed black screen deadlock when skipping doppelganger cinematic.
    - Issue with door lever at Kraken room entrance.
    - Occasional control issue during headshot move.
    - Fixed an occasional problem when entering a save game filename.
    - Some PDA fixes.
    - Some cinematic subtitle fixes.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 1998
    Location
    Blackfriars
    Posts
    3,885
    Quote Originally Posted by tstcristao View Post
    Is that patch just for only disc users? I bought a digital one. So do I have to wait a patch for digital users?

    I´ve downloaded the link and it says that I can´t update the game by that patch I´ve downloaded....

    If it is that so, I´ll have to wait a little more.

    Please, help.

    Thanks!
    Digital version has been shipped to our digital distributors.. Which one did you get it from?

    Yeh we made sure the installer wouldnt let u overwrite the digital version with disc exe otherwise u would find the game asking for a disc etc..
    www.imdb.me/jasonwalker <-thas me hehe
    Twitter: @jaywalker2309
    - My opinion is my own and not that of the company.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5

    Direct2Drive

    I'm looking for the digital patch as well. I expected it to be here:

    http://www.direct2drive.com/patches/

    but it's not. (Yes, I downloaded my TRU from Direct2Drive.)

    Thanks

    Dave

  12. #12

    Thumbs Up I´ve downloaded the game from Metaboli

    As the title says, I´ve downloaded the game official website. I got a link to take the game from Metaboli.

    Do I need to wait for a patch from them?

    Thanks again!


    Quote Originally Posted by jaycw2309 View Post
    Digital version has been shipped to our digital distributors.. Which one did you get it from?

    Yeh we made sure the installer wouldnt let u overwrite the digital version with disc exe otherwise u would find the game asking for a disc etc..

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 1998
    Location
    Blackfriars
    Posts
    3,885
    Direct2Drive and Metaboli both have the patch, they will be putting on their encryption etc and releasing as quick as they can i am sure..

    Digital download users will need to get the patch from the suppliers as the encryption of the exe is different to each version.

    Steam users may get the patch very soon. I checked the version myself this morning via a `test` server and it worked perfectly
    www.imdb.me/jasonwalker <-thas me hehe
    Twitter: @jaywalker2309
    - My opinion is my own and not that of the company.

  14. #14
    I just updated through Steam, sadly the patch seems to have had no effect and the glitching/pausing is still exactly the same as before.

    Disappointed.

  15. #15

    Thumbs Up Will I need to get that patch on Metaboli´s site?

    Sorry. The one last thing, will I need to get that patch on their site? Or will I get that by them from e-mail?

    Thank you.


    Quote Originally Posted by jaycw2309 View Post
    Direct2Drive and Metaboli both have the patch, they will be putting on their encryption etc and releasing as quick as they can i am sure..

    Digital download users will need to get the patch from the suppliers as the encryption of the exe is different to each version.

    Steam users may get the patch very soon. I checked the version myself this morning via a `test` server and it worked perfectly

  16. #16
    I bought the download version directly from the Eidos Store. I don't see on the Eidos site any information at all about this patch for this download version or any other download games. Is there a section on the Eidos site where this information is listed?

    This is the first download game I've bought from Eidos. I'm not very impressed that they seem to be the last one to get this patch and it's their game.
    I7 3770K @ 4.4 gig, ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 16 Gigs DDR3 1600 , EVGA GTX 680, X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Pro, Z-5500 5.1, Corsair TX750w, Windows 7 Pro x64

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    449
    Will there be a PS3 patch ? or PS3 users are out of the coverage of Eidos's Mercy ?!

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike89 View Post
    I bought the download version directly from the Eidos Store. I don't see on the Eidos site any information at all about this patch for this download version or any other download games. Is there a section on the Eidos site where this information is listed?

    This is the first download game I've bought from Eidos. I'm not very impressed that they seem to be the last one to get this patch and it's their game.
    Read all the replies from jaycw2309 in this thread.

  19. #19
    Was at Croft Manor on a replay, installed the Patch, carried on playing and the game is running superbly with the patch, carrying on from where I'd left off. Just finished the Midgard Serpent and no glitches or bugs whatsoever showing. Great job! What a game!


  20. #20

    Question Freezing

    I am having problems with TRU freezing on me. The picture freezes an i have to reboot. Will the patch fix this???

  21. #21

    Question

    Once i have installed the patch how do i run it??? I can find a file in the tru folder called patch.000. Is this it and if so how do i run it???

  22. #22
    I just downloaded the patch to desktop, double clicked it and it installed from desktop. Then I just played the game as usual.

  23. #23
    Thanks. TRU seems ok since i patched it. Hopefully i wont have any more problems. EDIT30\12\08 Game still freezing!

  24. #24
    Ever since I installed the patch the game keeps telling me I'm not allowed to overwrite autosaves when I try to save the game. This is the only annoyance I've run into since I installed it. Fortunately it hasn't crashed yet, which did happen before I did. This seemed related to the savegames somehow though, seeing as it tended to crash sometimes when saving or loading a game.

  25. #25
    The only save you can overwrite is one that you have manually saved before (not auto saves). I find that the delete saves option doesn't work. I select one to delete and get a "delete failed" every time.
    I7 3770K @ 4.4 gig, ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 16 Gigs DDR3 1600 , EVGA GTX 680, X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Pro, Z-5500 5.1, Corsair TX750w, Windows 7 Pro x64

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •