Thread: Hey! I have some questions about the game. Please read!

Hey! I have some questions about the game. Please read!

Question Hey! I have some questions about the game. Please read!

Thank you for reading my post!
    First of all, I have only played the demo version of BS:M, and I enjoyed. I was wondering if it is worth buying Midway or way for BS:Pacific? I just found out that the release date is February 3rd, 2009!
    So, is it worth buying? Or should I wait until the sequel?
    I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones - Albert Einstein

Originally Posted by Pedrooko
    I just found out that the release date is February 3rd, 2009!
    So, is it worth buying? Or should I wait until the sequel?
    First of all, unless you somehow heard of that from Mr. Szalacsi or another Eidos employee, I highly doubt the release date is February third - see this thread for further discussion of that.

Secondly, BSM is regrettably pretty much dead multiplayer-wise. Unless you're able to find a group of players with whom to play with (this forum or BSMC, mainly - Midwayleague deals primarily with Xbox, which I'm assuming you don't have since you're posting in this forum) you won't get much satisfaction multiplayer-wise. Single player, while a little shallow compared to multiplayer, is better than nothing.

On the other hand, the price for BSM is quite cheap - I got mine for about $20 CDN about a year ago. So is it worth it? I personally say yes, although a lot of others could say "no" for valid reasons. It's a matter of taste, and of patience.

Keep this in mind, though - unless you heard it from a reputable Eidos employee, that release date is nothing.

Oh, never mind I thought it was january.

And no, I don't have an Xbox. but thanks anyway