Thread: Screenshot Competition Round XXXVI - Results

Screenshot Competition Round XXXVI - Results

Very interesting shots this time I think. Here are the results:

In 6th place is: rg_001100 with 4 points
    In 5th place are: Ola & Devil666 with 5 points each
    In 4th place is: Goar with 9 points
    In 3rd place is: Spong with 11 points
    In 2nd place is: Rai with 13 points

And the Winner is: Love2Raid (Explosive Airtime) with 18 points!

Congratulations Love2Raid!
    Good luck everyone in the next competition!
    I told you not to play your music so loud, because you might wake up the dead

Damn, last place :P Oh well.

Congrats Love2Raid, looking forward to seeing the next screenshot competition up (now that I can take screens from TR:U )

Congratulations, Love2Raid
    I am entering the next competition Can't wait to see your screens form TR:U, RG
    'There must be a beginning of any great matter, but the continuing unto the end until it be thoroughly finished yields the true glory.' - Sir Francis Drake, 1587

WOW, I can't believe I won!!!

YEEHAW!!

Thanks everybody for voting for me, it was a great round.

Give me some time to think about the next one..................
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Croft View Post
    Can't wait to see your screens form TR:U, RG
    My screenshots for the competition are ad-hoc (well, just for the screenshot round), unlike some previous competitors who collect a massive amount of screenshots then post the one they like the most for the current round.
    I'm able to have TR:U screens now, but unless I think there'll be a good screenshot from there I could do it from any game...

(@Love2Raid: If you need any help creating the next round, feel free to send me a PM. )

Quote Originally Posted by rg_001100 View Post
    My screenshots for the competition are ad-hoc (well, just for the screenshot round), unlike some previous competitors who collect a massive amount of screenshots then post the one they like the most for the current round.
    I'm able to have TR:U screens now, but unless I think there'll be a good screenshot from there I could do it from any game...

(@Love2Raid: If you need any help creating the next round, feel free to send me a PM. )
    Thanks for the offer RG, I will let you know if I need any help (maybe for the voting part)..........
    signature image