Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Favorite Summon of all time?

Favorite Summon of all time?

Odin from Final Fantasy Tactics, mainly because that was one of my first FFs. Also guess who likes ancient mythologies?

Originally Posted by Blaven

Odin from Final Fantasy Tactics, mainly because that was one of my first FFs. Also guess who likes ancient mythologies?

WHO?

Final Fantasy VII: Bahamut

Final Fantasy VIII: Ifrit

Final Fantasy IX: Bahamut

Final Fantasy X: Valefor

Mine is BAHAMUT The King of Dragons.

By the way only one for a person so choose carefully. But if you can't restrain yourself from making a list I'll make an exception.

Mine is a three way toss up. I really cant choose:
    Odian from Final Fantasy VII (because of all his different summoning cinematics)
    Anima from Final Fantasy X
    Shiva from Final Fantasy VIII

for me, all of them are the best like diablo, but i like the one who rides a horse even he is not a gf, he is awesome. .

You mean Diablos from FFVIII. ^^

Still Jihad from FFVI, I think.

Knights of the round table from FFVII

Neo Bahaumut from Final Fantasy 7

Diablos from FF8. (Spent days trying to beat this guy)

Definitely Anima from FFX. I could just feel the pain that it felt, and I'd never really experienced that with any other summons.

I would say Ifrit for me, I actually didnt liked him, when i played FF3(6) cause of green skin it look didnt right design,but I still use him since fire elemental is my favorite elemental. During FF7 It was getting better, I actually liked him that time, until FF8 and FFX came, with the right design looks, it become my favorite summon ever! Before I liked ifrit, I actually liked Maduin from FF3(6) & Bahamunt =P

My favorite summon was Odin from XIII series, but when it comes to batte difficulty, it's Zodiark from XII. I spend so many megalixirs during that fight, lol.

I also really love Bahamut in III; there's something so thrilling about him being one of the game's first bosses, in which you can't win, and then coming back late game and kicking his ass. Oh, and of course, why use Flare when Mega Flare costs the exact same MP cost? :P

Originally Posted by YoshiKatYoko

My favorite summon was Odin from XIII series, but when it comes to batte difficulty, it's Zodiark from XII. I spend so many megalixirs during that fight, lol.

I am with you on that one, I beat Ultima easily comapred to freakin Zodiark, I breezed through the 1st 70% of his hp and then all hell broke loose when his paling activated, that is my most memorable battle in FF XII. My favorite summon by a mile is Bahamut(and all his incarnations,zero, neo, fury, sin, dark e.t.c) with my favorite being Neo Bahamut from VII.

Page 2 of 2 First First 12