Thread: skype vs teamspeak

skype vs teamspeak

skype vs teamspeak

first id like to say (in response to reply by raston to col storms "skype as a voip") that lak of teamspeak use is not laziness cuz we usin skype w/about 8-12 people a night for 2-3 weeks now w/mor and mor joining every day, and i'm sure that skype users r not any mor ambitious than teamspeak users....and second: (nothin to do w/raston) i'm certain that loyalty to skype does not enter any of our minds so if there is somethin out there w/the same capabilities and a smaller tax on my cpu and broadband...plz enlighten me/us. i think it wud be great if all bsm users were on one voip. it wud make the game better in every way but untill then i stik w/skype and heres y.....
    1) verbal communication w/ur teammates is AWESOME!
    2) combat w/8men who know the game/work together/communicate freely..is
    TOTALLY AWESOME!
    3) Skype is FREE/small and easy to use
    4) Skype work like standard phone...including voicemail,conference,call
    waitin/forwarding etc etc
    5) Skype hav chat/text/file transfer capabilities too
    6) finding other skype users to play with is easy since skype will alert u wen
    any of ur contacts log in(if u want) and u can see all who r online wen u
    doin somtin else and dont wan b disturbed
    7) u can order a pizza w/skype while in the middle of a game
    8) and last but not least....i can even call my mother long distance for free!!...
    she hav skype now too! but not interested in bsm

Originally Posted by -=KS=-Knight
    first id like to say (in response to reply by raston to col storms "skype as a voip") that lak of teamspeak use is not laziness cuz we usin skype w/about 8-12 people a night for 2-3 weeks now w/mor and mor joining every day, and i'm sure that skype integration users r not any mor ambitious than teamspeak users....and second: (nothin to do w/raston) i'm certain that loyalty to skype does not enter any of our minds so if there is somethin out there w/the same capabilities and a smaller tax on my cpu and broadband...plz enlighten me/us. i think it wud be great if all bsm users were on one voip. it wud make the game better in every way but untill then i stik w/skype and heres y.....
    TOTALLY AWESOME!
    4) Skype work like standard phone...including voicemail,conference,call
    6) finding other skype users to play with is easy since skype will alert u wen
    8) and last but not least....i can even call my mother long distance for free!!...
    I totally agree. Skype is definitely so easy to use and the fact that it's free means it's a great way to save money. Long distance is sooo much easier

Originally Posted by -=KS=-Knight
    first id like to say (in response to reply by raston to col storms "skype as a voip") that lak of teamspeak use is not laziness cuz we usin skype w/about 8-12 people a night for 2-3 weeks now w/mor and mor joining every day, and i'm sure that skype users r not any mor ambitious than teamspeak users....and second: (nothin to do w/raston) i'm certain that loyalty to skype does not enter any of our minds so if there is somethin out there w/the same capabilities and a smaller tax on my cpu and broadband...plz enlighten me/us. i think it wud be great if all bsm users were on one voip. it wud make the game better in every way but untill then i stik w/skype and heres y.....
    TOTALLY AWESOME!
    4) Skype work like standard phone...including fixed mobile convergence voicemail,conference,call
    6) finding other skype integration users to play with is easy since skype will alert u wen
    log in and of course u can change ur skype mobile communication status to appear offline if ur
    Thanks for these great reasons! I especially love ordering pizza w/ skype in the middle of a game ;]

I totally agree. Skype is definitely so easy to use and the fact that it's free means it's a great way to save money. Long distance is sooo much easier