Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Xenogears

Xenogears

How is possible that Xenogears is not even in the game list from Square-enix?

such as amazing game should be considerate or even remake!!

Crossover - Figureheads
    Square Enix Reveals Xenogears Machines In Mecha Shooter Figureheads (Siliconera)
    - Figureheads is due a crossover promo with Xenogears, including characters, mecha, and music from the game.

TitanFall is mostly a FPS not TBRPG. Xenogears was perfect in his own way. And if we are talking about remake or sequel I want it to be the same way with minor changes.

I did the grueling account process just to say this...

Please square enix, please, re-release Xenogears for the PC on steam. I would buy the crap out of that game. Growing up I got so close to beating the game, but I didn't save enough and got stuck on a boss. I just would love it to be in my steam account.

That is all. I hope Square Enix considers this message.

Xenogears

I think it is great you are taking some of the old games that I grew up with, and remastering them for the PC. I've bought Final Fantasy 7,8,9, I'm going to get 10/10-2, and I have all of Final Fantasy 13. As you can tell, I love you guys.

There is this game that I played growing up, and I saved myself into being permanently stuck at a boss. It was Xenogears. I absolutely adored that game, but when I got stuck and couldn't get out, there was this salty taste in my mouth. But I really really really want to play it again. I could get a playstation emulator, it is just that it's annoying to set up, and it isn't native to my controller. Picky I know. And furthermore, I don't provide support to the people who made the game.

So I made a Square Enix account just for this post. Please, please port over Xenogears to PC. You definitely would have my money. It's a fantastic game.

World of Final Fantasy
    World of Final Fantasy details Diabolos, Crystal Tower and a Xenogears Mirage in Weekly Jump (Nova Crystallis)
    - World of Final Fantasy Adds A Xenogears Mirage (Siliconera)

Page 2 of 2 First First 12