View Poll Results: Did you enjoy Tomb raider Underworld?

Voters
607. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    422 69.52%
  • No

    60 9.88%
  • Some were in the middle

    125 20.59%
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 424

Thread: Did you enjoy TRU?

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Croft View Post
    Yep, it is her beautiful eye Like your X-mas hat, Rexie
    It Is beautiful
    it's awesome!
    It's...SEXY
    I spiked the tea.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,767

    Big Grin

    Leave mah eye alone >:(

    It's indeed mine.
    Villa, villa.

  3. #28
    Like the Santa hat!
    signature image

  4. #29
    Im glad to see that most of the tomb raider fans DO like the game!!

    p.s. i like the santa hat too Rexie
    Dont kill a cow, eat a cowboy.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexie View Post
    Leave mah eye alone >

    It's indeed mine.
    And It's pretty
    MINE'S BETTAH
    I spiked the tea.

  6. #31
    Of course I enjoyed TR:U

    I think it is better than the two previous episodes by Crystal Dynamics.

    Yes, some bugs could be avoided, but I enjoyed the game without problems.

    I paid in Italy 72 Euros to get this videogame, which is too much EXPENSIVE.

    If I weren't a fan, I would have left the videogame into the stores without buying it.

    Enigmas are great (even if I hate some of them).

    The videogame is too much short, but it isn't easy.

    Lara Croft's italian voice is AMAZING (as usual).

    By the way: Sometimes I had the feeling of playing Prince of Persia because of gameplay.

  7. #32

    In desperate need of help with the game!!!!

    Hey, everyone...
    Alright, I'm getting really frustrated now. I got the game almost a week ago, and I still haven't been able to run it. I installed it onto my laptop (Dell Windows XP Pavillion, if that helps) and everything, and then you know that thing that pops up just before the game launches? the Setup where you change settings for the game, you know? Well, i pressed OK, and then a message appeared on the screen saying "Failed to initialize Direct3D with current settings". <<what does that mean??!! I had the same exact problem with the demo, so I had to play it on my sister's Home PC (before she moved out a couple weeks ago) and I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. I know I have to change the computer settings probably, but I need specifics.....please, please, if anyone is an expert on computer problems like this, PLEASE REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. I really want to play the game, but I don't know how I can make it run on my laptop.
    Sooooo......its much appreciated if anyone knows the answer to my problem. thnx

  8. #33
    I think it means the game won't run with your graphics card or perhaps you need to update the drivers. One or the other

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    1,774
    trjunepearl, need to know more about your laptop spec. Post down in the technical forum, with your dxdiag results. You get that from opening the "Run" box in windows, type in dxdiag, and hit enter. When the text box shows up with your results, cut and paste into the post. Someone will look at your specs and tell you what's probably wrong.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    1,774
    I did indeed enjoy the game. Probably the best in the series so far in terms of game play and graphics, IMO.

  11. #36
    I loved it too. It was brilliant.

    I especially loved the ending but I won't say what happens in case other people haven't completed it yet.

  12. #37

    Me tooooo

    Quote Originally Posted by josh1122 View Post
    DS version actually looks pretty fun to be honest, i might have to steal my nieces DS and give it a whirl as well
    I want to borrow my sons DS and play the DS version also. Looked at it yesterday on youtube and it looked fun also. I say again best TR since before Legend.

  13. #38
    I got the ds version today actually I'm currently playing it now as I am
    charging my ds. I love it Lara is so tiny it gave many moments of laughter.
    she even has hair. I was the first one to buy the game in the local area so I did
    a victory dance around the shopping centre hehe I showed shop keepers I know
    the game and how tiny Lara is. CD such a cute game I love it.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    3,400

    Big Grin Epic

    I LOVE the game!!! One of the best TR games ever!!!

  15. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by John Carter View Post
    I did indeed enjoy the game. Probably the best in the series so far in terms of game play and graphics, IMO.
    I don't think so.

    I just love Crystal's development in TR:U, but the gameplay is just too much similar to Prince of Persia's.

    By the way, as I told you, TR:U is the best of the "Crystal trilogy"

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Danio View Post
    I don't think so.

    I just love Crystal's development in TR:U, but the gameplay is just too much similar to Prince of Persia's.

    By the way, as I told you, TR:U is the best of the "Crystal trilogy"
    its his opinion as yours is with the ''best of the crystal trilogy'' not a place for arguing opinions, just for people to say what they think

  17. #42
    YEAH!!!!!! that's what i think too... he he he he he he he
    sorry still in the good mood!!!! YEY!!!??!!!! ooo i bet you are all looking at what i have written and think 'Oh now sweeney must be some sort of wierd thing that stalks people and tortures them into being happy with a REALLY scary (like a scary cheese he he he) anyway REALLY scary..... 'cough cough'... wait for it
    Santa Claus!!!!


    Smiley!!!!???!!!!!

    the worst pies in london

  18. #43
    It was very good, which just made the disappointment in its faults that much more bitter.
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4679923/1/Tomb_Raider_Aftermath

  19. #44
    i loved it soooo much, i bought it last thursday and i've all ready played the whole game twice
    every member here has a symbolic function, if only the outside world were the same

  20. #45

    Post Lara's voice

    Quote Originally Posted by Danio View Post
    Of course I enjoyed TR:U

    I think it is better than the two previous episodes by Crystal Dynamics.

    Yes, some bugs could be avoided, but I enjoyed the game without problems.

    I paid in Italy 72 Euros to get this videogame, which is too much EXPENSIVE.

    If I weren't a fan, I would have left the videogame into the stores without buying it.

    Enigmas are great (even if I hate some of them).

    The videogame is too much short, but it isn't easy.

    Lara Croft's italian voice is AMAZING (as usual).

    By the way: Sometimes I had the feeling of playing Prince of Persia because of gameplay.
    I didn't know Lara had an Italian voice. I thought she was British. Isn't Lara from London?
    Correct me if I am wrong. I just said what I thought I knew.

  21. #46

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by sweeneytodd View Post
    YEAH!!!!!! that's what i think too... he he he he he he he
    sorry still in the good mood!!!! YEY!!!??!!!! ooo i bet you are all looking at what i have written and think 'Oh now sweeney must be some sort of wierd thing that stalks people and tortures them into being happy with a REALLY scary (like a scary cheese he he he) anyway REALLY scary..... 'cough cough'... wait for it
    Santa Claus!!!!


    Smiley!!!!???!!!!!

    This reminds me I had a dream I seen Santa Claus, then he seen me and I wasn't supposed to see him, so he took off real quick.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,260
    Quote Originally Posted by donnabright View Post
    I didn't know Lara had an Italian voice. I thought she was British. Isn't Lara from London?
    Correct me if I am wrong. I just said what I thought I knew.
    She is from London he just has the Italian version
    I spiked the tea.

  23. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by josh1122 View Post
    not a place for arguing opinions, just for people to say what they think
    Guess I didn't say anything offensive, I didn't attach anyone, and we wasn't having a fight. I just said that I didn't agree with him without offending anyone.

  24. #49
    I greatly enjoyed the game
    A few problems here and there but I didn't let that stop me from enjoying the game

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4
    I just finished the game, and felt i needed to join a forum to express what i thought about the game. But i won't say it all in this thread lol
    I voted somewhere in the middle, thought the game was soooo short...but it had some great touches to it and ofcourse the graphics were amazing and so was the environments but i feel it being the first TR on the PS3 they could have done a little more to it.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •