Thread: Swan Diver Achievements

Exclamation Swan Diver Achievements

So, I finally figured out how to get all of the Swan Diver Achievements and thought I would share it with everyone else.

Swan Diver I
    This achievement is located in the Mediterranean Sea, after Amanda's thugs knock you out. Make your way to the top of the Kraken room, and before you swing across the gap with your grapple, swan dive off of the ledge here. You should be diving into the water with the dead Kraken (eww)

Swan Diver II
    This is probably the most frustrating one of all. I have been looking online at pretty much every site trying to figure this one out and they all said the same thing: Swan dive off of Amanda's ship on the white container. However, they all said to jump off of the wrong white bin! I thought to myself, maybe I'll try jumping off the other side, and what do you know? It worked! The achievement popped right up.

So anyways, this achievement is located on Amanda's ship (God of Thunder Level) right after the Mediterranean level. Make your way to the top of Amanda's ship. (Jump on the containers in the middle) Before you go to the right or left and start killing all the guys down these corridoors, look to the RIGHT and you will see a white bin next to the railing. Jump on top of this bin and swan dive right off. To make sure you are jumping off of the right one, look for your boat and make sure it's not on this side of Amanda's ship. If you can see your boat, you are on top of the wrong white bin.

Swan Diver III
    This one is located in Thailand. It's in the beginning of the level where you're climbing up the cliff. Before you make your way down the lush path here, away from the water, Swan dive off of the cliff and the achievement will be yours.

I hope this helps anyone who has been trying to get these achievements. You should unlock the Master Swan Diver Achievement after you have performed all of the above dives.
    Good Luck!

And if anyone needs any help with these achievements, or help finding any of the treasures or relics, feel free to contact me. My Gamer Tag is CherryxDarling

Smile Thank You!!

YYYYYYYESSS!!!!

It worked!! It finally FINALLY worked!! When I got the achievements for the Kraken chamber and the Thailand cliffs, it was in treasure hunt mode, so I couldn't get to Amanda's boat this way. I tried loading the auto save point of the story game right where you board her ship and tried swan diving off the right side bin - twice. And no achievement

As the description text says, all 3 dives have to be in the same adventure. Now I'm wondering if I'm totally screwed since I already unlocked two of the three in a different play mode. And I sure as hell don't want to start a new game (the warning message says all save points I have will be replaced or something like that)

So I just try to go to my story saves, and start at the point in Mediterranean Sea right when you get the 1st gauntlet and then ambushed by the mercenaries. I dive from the Kraken chamber (again), then to Amanda's ship where I dive off the bin (again) and I even dive off both sides, just to be safe, lol. Finally back to the beginning of Thailand, where I dive off the cliffs (againnnnnnn).

And what's this? Do my ears deceive me? That familiar beeping sound? Oh YES, the final swan diving achievement... unlocked at last!!!

Which brings my achievement count to 815G (26 out of 31 unlocked). I couldn't seem to get the Xiabalba speed demon unlocked (got the other two) and tried that a few times, and I don't expect to ever get the Master Survivalist achievement, but damn I'm happy with my TRU score

THANK YOU Cherryx, you truly are a Darling

Thumbs Up

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is great, I will go back to try the Ship one when I have finished the game, thanks a lot again!
    signature image

I cant seem to figure out how to swandive on xbox, can you help ? Thanks

I figured out how to do the thing where she lifts herself up doing a one handed flip over (whatever thats called) when climbing up on something, but i can seem to dive off anything.

Smile How to Swan Dive (Xbox 360 Controls)

Quote Originally Posted by xREAVERx View Post
    I cant seem to figure out how to swandive on xbox, can you help ? Thanks
    To do the swan dive is very very simple.
    All you need to do is push the A button, then immediately push the B button. (Xbox 360 Controls) You don't even need to push forward, but I always do out of habit.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by adobeARTIST View Post
    As the description text says, all 3 dives have to be in the same adventure. Now I'm wondering if I'm totally screwed since I already unlocked two of the three in a different play mode. And I sure as hell don't want to start a new game (the warning message says all save points I have will be replaced or something like that
    I am having the same problem too. I got all three Swan Dive Achievements, but I still haven't gotten the Master Swan Diver Achievement.. Weird... But I tried going back and doing them in Treasure Hunt mode and it didn't work
    So, I'm pretty sure I will have to start a new game. It won't be that bad considering that all of the Swan Dives are in the first levels.
    When I actually got the Swan Dive II Achievement I was playing under my boyfriends GamerTag and was like Oh My GOD it actually worked!! So now I am going to go back on mine and try it.
    But the weirdest thing happened when I was looking at my achievement list for Tomb Raider Underworld. There was no Swan Diver III Achievement anywhere in sight. I had number 1 and 2, but no 3? And I know for a fact that it was there before, and the Master Swan Dive Achievement even says that there are 3 of them...

Like I said before, if you guys need any help with these or with any of the treasures or relics, just add me on Xbox 360. My GamerTag is
    CherryxDarling.