Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No Memorial Services *Spoiler*???

No Memorial Services *Spoiler*???

If Kurtis had been killed in AoD, there would have been millions of threads of crying and weeping. But not one crying and weeping thread for Alister???

Actually, it would be nice if you introduced Kurtis in the next game and had him pulled apart by a Kraken.

I'm pretty mean when it comes to alister, i dont think he deserves one, winston shouldve just put his body back in the manor to be cremated. We'll probably see something in the next game dedicated to him, a short scene or something or his picture will be on a wall or something in lara's new house/manor.

dont hate alister, just thought he was a pretty annoying character, only characters i need are Winston and Lara

Winston just for nostalgic purposes(yay freezer)

Quote Originally Posted by josh1122
    dont hate alister, just thought he was a pretty annoying character
    He doesn't even come close to Zip on the annoyance scale. Zip should've been killed, Alister had style and class. Zip always was a complete idiot, and in Underworld he couldn't even tell Lara from the Doppelgänger, that's how much of a useless moron he is.

They killed the wrong person
    Should I ever see Zip in a future TR, it'll only make me think of how much better Alister was.

Quote Originally Posted by Spong View Post
    He doesn't even come close to Zip on the annoyance scale. Zip should've been killed, Alister had style and class. Zip always was a complete idiot, and in Underworld he couldn't even tell Lara from the Doppelgänger, that's how much of a useless moron he is.

Should I ever see Zip in a future TR, it'll only make me think of how much better Alister was.
    yeah you definitely got a point

real Lara = brown/brunette ponytail

dopple = crazy eyes,BRAID,RED HAIR

and zip couldn't tell the difference

your right, zip is a complete moron

Alister had a proper education too. Zip probably learned most of his tech wizardry from hot wiring cars in the hood.

yeah but, zip is fit and cute, alister is geeky and super hot, i'd say winston should die of old age, i mean... how old is he. he was old 12 years ago in tr1 and still, he must be about 90 or 100... still hanging on there...
    signature image

hey without winston, Lara gets no tea and no tea might equal a cranky Lara, we cant have that, maybe winston should poison zip's tea

Nah, I prefer Zip over Allister. He's cool. Allister was just a geek, and he got nauseous all the time whenever Lara tumbled or looked down in TRL, so annoying!
    Besides, Lara has all the knowledge he had as well, so she doesn't really need him, which made him quite useless.

However, Allister looked much better in TRU than in Legend, I must admit that.

I don't think neither Zip nor Allister are characters of much significance in the series, and Winston is just there to be locked up in the freezer .

Rest In Peace Allister...............

signature image

Why Zip? NO ONE SHOULD DIE! Why are we even talking about this, how'z about kurtis is back and dies for good, (i never played classic games in my life but i know all about em') or Zip is supposedly dead, and burried, when lara hears yelling underground and soil moving, she starts shooting zips grave where the soil is moving, and instantly stop when she sees a mucky zip appear from the ground, he says 'help me out here lara'
    'we thought you were dead' lara says putting her guns away and walking towards zip.
    'so did we a few years ago so just le'me out'
    Lara grabs his hand, and tries with all her might to pull him out, he is out and starts breathing in gulps of air, then he stands up and walks back with lara to her new mansion. i think they should include a dummy in tr9 coz i expected one in anniversary, there was one in legend peru to practice moves on but in her training gym, she needs a dummy!
    signature image

For Kurtis Trent and TR Angele of Darkness (bring Kurits Trent back)

Kurtis Trent is cool there is no need to kill him. I say bring him back in the next TR game. TR AOD was a really good game. Don’t know why people hated it. If it is because of the graphs and bugs that is not good enough of an excuse to hate TR AOD over. And it had an excellent story line. Stop the hate stuff with TR AOD and kurtis that was a good thing to bring in the game.
    I will always miss kurtis Trent and will be waiting for him to return in the next TR game. Hopefully they bring him back in the next TR game. Please bring kurtis Trent back Lara Croft will be waiting.

And yes I do fell sad that they killed Alistair but happy that a lest Zip scurvies.

they get married and have chlidren awee.. i really wonna play the classics and i think aod looks fantastic, about 8/10 for me with what i have seen, the bugs are pretty funny, and bad graphics equals longer game play! thats why they were all sooooo long. aod should come to xbox 360!
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Icetea View Post
    Kurtis Trent is cool there is no need to kill him. I say bring him back in the next TR game. TR AOD was a really good game. Don’t know why people hated it. If it is because of the graphs and bugs that is not good enough of an excuse to hate TR AOD over. And it had an excellent story line. Stop the hate stuff with TR AOD and kurtis that was a good thing to bring in the game.
    I will always miss kurtis Trent and will be waiting for him to return in the next TR game. Hopefully they bring him back in the next TR game. Please bring kurtis Trent back Lara Croft will be waiting.

And yes I do fell sad that they killed Alistair but happy that a lest Zip scurvies.
    lol you cant stop the haters of AOD, just like you cant stop the people that love AOD. Just let them have their own opinion,because thats all it is and leave it at that

I personally didnt like AOD, but don't hate it, but i never liked Kurtis

but i doubt he'll be back in any future TR games just because it would p'off the majority of the fanbase

Quote Originally Posted by tombraidergal View Post
    they get married and have chlidren awee.. i really wonna play the classics and i think aod looks fantastic, about 8/10 for me with what i have seen, the bugs are pretty funny, and bad graphics equals longer game play! thats why they were all sooooo long. aod should come to xbox 360!
    And the PS3 with better graphs but don't change any part of it.just remake it for the Xbox 360 and PS3 with better graphs but don't change a thing that is what I will like.

Quote Originally Posted by josh1122 View Post
    lol you cant stop the haters of AOD, just like you cant stop the people that love AOD. Just let them have their own opinion,because thats all it is and leave it at that

I personally didnt like AOD, but don't hate it, but i never liked Kurtis

but i doubt he'll be back in any future TR games just because it would p'off the majority of the fanbase
    I think is would only p'off about half of the fans because the other half like TR AOD. That is what I think. And if they don't bring him back I say make some one else because the idea to kind of bring a little love story in the game can't hurt. Beside everyone falls in love even Lara Croft.

I've love to see Kurtis pulled to bits by a Kraken. Yeah, bring him back!

I think is would only p'off about half of the fans because the other half like TR AOD. That is what I think. And if they don't bring him back I say make some one else because the idea to kind of bring a little love story in the game can't hurt. Beside everyone falls in love even Lara Croft.
    Nah, the whole love story would kill what Tomb Raider is. There are more AOD haters than the people who love the game sadly(just from what ive seen/read). But yeah a love story angle in a Tomb Raider game would pretty much kill the series. I mean look at all the complaining the mommy angle from CD got because Lara showed ''too much emotion''. Imagine how much emotion she'd have to show for a new found lover. We'd never hear the end of it.

It would also become the typical love type story you see in movies and such, couple is together, confronted by evil, bad guy kidnaps the heroes lover and then its off to the races to save them.

If they're planning to end the series,then i personally would agree to having her find a new found love so to speak,then they can end it on a ''happily ever after'' note if they felt like.

But as Lara stands right now as her regular,self dependent self(go away zip!), i see no need for a love interest for her.

Maybe down the line when they want to end the series but really theres no need for it right now

I am crying over Alister! I loved him and I will miss him in the next game. I agree about Sip being the moron, Alister would see the difference between Lara and the Dopplehoe. An Alister was also the one who knew everything about the things Lara was searching for. I'm gonna miss him, even if he was a geek

i know, he was sooo cute and charming, but zip was fit and geeky, yet, dumb, and none should die, killing characters off is far fetched, i'll probably cry when i play at xmas...
    signature image

maybe its the 9 years of CORE talking but I don't need Alister or Zip. Both could have died and I wouldn't have cared. Sorry all you lovers of those two but they were just annoying. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Legend would have been a lot more enjoyable had their interaction been... how shall we say it... LESS. They always ruined the moment with corny jokes or stupid comments. Zip's "weee!" when Lara performed a jump on the bike made me want to shot him. PLUS Zip couldn't tell the difference between brown hair lara and red haired vein popping dopple Lara and tries to kill her. Lara should have shot him. Heck he didn't even say he was sorry for shooting at her. what a jerk. Sure glad his aim is off, to bad the dopple's was also...

I'd have found the rest of Underworld more satisfying knowing I was going to avenge both their needed deaths lol.

Lara doesn't need sidekicks.
    "no no no... my mother is dead... my mother is dead. My mother died a long time ago. You're NOT my mother." -Lara Croft

I've played evey Tomb Raider game since 1996, but I like that Lara has someone to talk to, I don't get why she should have to be alone, I like the corny jokes on the screaming

My opinion with you!

Quote Originally Posted by josh1122 View Post
    Nah, the whole love story would kill what Tomb Raider is. There are more AOD haters than the people who love the game sadly(just from what ive seen/read). But yeah a love story angle in a Tomb Raider game would pretty much kill the series. I mean look at all the complaining the mommy angle from CD got because Lara showed ''too much emotion''. Imagine how much emotion she'd have to show for a new found lover. We'd never hear the end of it.

It would also become the typical love type story you see in movies and such, couple is together, confronted by evil, bad guy kidnaps the heroes lover and then its off to the races to save them.

If they're planning to end the series,then i personally would agree to having her find a new found love so to speak,then they can end it on a ''happily ever after'' note if they felt like.

But as Lara stands right now as her regular,self dependent self(go away zip!), i see no need for a love interest for her.

Maybe down the line when they want to end the series but really theres no need for it right now
    I think you hate aod so much. but In legend she showed more emotion than in aod. sow...

rip Alister
    If...no, WHEN you step out of line, you'll get it!

Quote Originally Posted by m.amacita View Post
    I think you hate aod so much. but In legend she showed more emotion than in aod. sow...
    What are you even talking about?

you sir/ma'am make no sense

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast