Thread: Help! I screwed up in Mexico .

Unhappy Help! I screwed up in Mexico .

After I completed the mayan calendar and the ground in the center opened up, I just stood and watched as it was starting to close, that's when I realized I was on a timer. By the time I got down there the ground had closed completely. Is there something I can do to open the ground up again or will I have to start the level over again? I'm such an idiot.

Yes

Resolve the calendar puzzle and the entrance will reopen again for you to drive the bike into.

Have to be quick!

~Chris
    Christopher Bruno ~ QA Manager ~ Crystal Dynamics ~ Mastering ~ Eidos Inc
    cbruno@crystald.com

Big Grin Hooray!!

I Did It! Thanks Chris.

i tried to do that but both calendars locked i cant realign

What do you mean you can't realign? The calendar you want to redo would be the one on the right if you are facing the door underground in the ballcourt.
    Christopher Bruno ~ QA Manager ~ Crystal Dynamics ~ Mastering ~ Eidos Inc
    cbruno@crystald.com

help

I don't find the other keys to cpmplete the second calender of the mayan

at the intersection from the first calender, make a left. If you go straight, you end up at the second calender. go right and you end up on the ball court.

Take the left path until you can't proceed any further on your bike. ditch the bike and proceed on foot. The skull you need for the second calender will be in the temple you'll come across.
    "no no no... my mother is dead... my mother is dead. My mother died a long time ago. You're NOT my mother." -Lara Croft

yea it wont let me realign the calander either what do you do?