Thread: ScreenShot Competition Round XXXVI - Entries

ScreenShot Competition Round XXXVI - Entries

Screenshot Competition
    Round XXXVI

Rules & Information:

* Only one entry per person per round.

* Screenshots should be original and not copied, edited or Photoshop enhanced. Screenshots depicting in-game bugs will only count if the current round has allowed bug pictures as an individual 'theme'. All other rounds should contain pictures of Lara Croft in ordinary gameplay.

* Please title your entry.

* Please contact the current round's host(s) if you need to edit your entry for reasons such as neglecting to add a title or posting an entry that's not in accordance with the current round's themes. To keep it fair, permission is sought to prevent entrants from having a last minute change of heart and choosing a more favourable shot after their original has been entered.

* Any breach of the rules will disqualify your screenshot from the round.

* Each round will span 7 days, after which time the voting shall commence in a separate thread.

* Voting will also last for 7 days.

* Entrants may not vote for their own entries. Non-participants are welcome to cast a vote and points shall be awarded on a scale of 1-3 (Three points for your favourite descending to one point for your third favourite).

* The entrant(s) with the most points upon closure of the voting will get to choose the two themes for the next round.

* Two themes must be offered - one must be a level from a particular game and one must be a general theme. The dual theme ensures that those who do not have all of the games can still participate in the competition.

Competition starts 24/11 and will run until 01/12.

Present a screenshot from one of the following two themes:

Theme 1:
    Lara fighting, shooting or jumping, but ONLY from CUTSCENES

Theme 2:
    Old Mill
    Tomb Raider Chronicles

P.S. - SHOTS FROM TR:U ARE ALLOWED!

Have fun and good luck everyone

And remember...
    This thread is for screenshots only. If you want to comment go here to talk about the screenshots!
    I told you not to play your music so loud, because you might wake up the dead

" ... I'm sorry father.." Or maybe Natla?

Explosive Airtime

signature image

Seen enough?

The old 'gas tank as a shield' trick never failed...

You american?

Lara gives Natla a headache:

Descend

Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.
    My.DeviantArt

Screenshot Competition Round XXXVI is now Closed for entries

A voting thread will be up shortly.