Thread: how I can return to statue of shiva -kali

how I can return to statue of shiva -kali

in coastal Thailand, I climbed to towers and I got gems. PDA guide says me that "I need to statue of Shiva and Kali". but I can't find a way to return there. I followed road back. I came to corridor again. there is an square exit at ceiling. is it way? help me please

Not too sure where you are, but when you leave the shiva statue, you drop down an opening using the grapple hook which leads to a jungle area with lots of ledges etc..

If that's where you mean, then you can't return through the opening..you have to pull a couple of levers in the jungle area which opens some gates blocking the exit...this is a corridor with some gaps to swing/jump across which will lead you back to the statue area.

Have a look at this screenshot...if this is where you are , the yellow arrow is showing the exit...

http://www.emkay.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/tru2.jpg

Thumbs Up Awesome.

Thanks a billion - both to the original poster who posted the question and to the responder! I have been wandering around this lovely (yet slightly boring, now that I've shot everything that moves) jungle area for a very long time! I couldn't figure out how to get the heck out of there, and thought I had been to every spot three or four different times. Apparently I have missed that one.

Thanks!!!

to get to that point, repel down by using your grapple to hook the alter you took the gem from.
    "no no no... my mother is dead... my mother is dead. My mother died a long time ago. You're NOT my mother." -Lara Croft

Thanks, Resy!

I was just looking at the picture and thinking, "hmmm. Is there a cannon I can shoot her from to get her up there?"

Could someone repost the screenshot, it says it's not available anymore

[QUOTE=hgoneci;898669]in coastal Thailand, I climbed to towers and I got gems. PDA guide says me that "I need to statue of Shiva and Kali". but I can't find a way to return there. I followed road back. I came to corridor again. there is an square exit at ceiling. is it way? help
    im stuck on the same bit and i cant get the picture up plz help its pissing me off

ok this is *** annoying one of the gems that i need is in the floor under the hand of shiva and it wont come out of the floor i cut pick it up again help

Glad to be able to see this forum still, I am looking for a very long time, I went home.I've been playing a game, think a lot of fun, site is http://www.mmolive.com/,the URL is Tera Gold if you are interested, we together built the team! It's so Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by hgoneci View Post
    in coastal Thailand, I climbed to towers and I got gems. PDA guide says me that "I need to statue of Shiva and Kali". but I can't find a way to return there. I followed road back. I came to corridor again. there is an square exit at ceiling. is it way? help me please
    If you keep on going on up that big rock and you will reach up and jump off those poles but be aware Tigers will attack as you get to the top. Then place the things into the the statues then get ready after that i am stuck.