Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Let's Talk... TR9! (SPOILERS)

Let's Talk... TR9! (SPOILERS)

Okay, this is my first(topic) post on the forum. So, go easy on me.

So, now that Lara's mommy issue has gone out the window, what do you think CD and Eidos will bring us next? I would love for Lara to revisit Area 51!

Okay, talk away!

oh, id love if lara goes to nepal again, india,greece, china,and some countries in south america n in asia!
    i know that she've already gone to some places in my list, but it would be awesome resee them

I think the next game should be about

yea, not happy about that death.

But Im not really sure what Tr9 should have. I would like to see Lara in America, that would be nice. =)
    • • ►SεεyouɩŋΛvɑloɳ !

I wouldn't mind a prequel to the TRA/TRL/TRU storyline that might give clues as to Amanda's motivations.

I'd love to have TR3 remade, and since TR3 had TR3Gold, have that remade and re-done from scratch. Have the story make more sense, the same goes for Sophia Leigh. Just have a total revision done on those two games. Pretty much make a new story, but add in the same locations, and artifacts.
    Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.
    My.DeviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by Curious101 View Post
    I wouldn't mind a prequel to the TRA/TRL/TRU storyline that might give clues as to Amanda's motivations.
    I think Amanda's involvement in this whole ordeal is still largely untouched. In Legend it seemed her only motive was to reach Avalon. However, that motive seemed almost nonexistent, especially since Avalon turned out to house Jormangundr, and was not the paradise that many legends foretold.

Also, the origins, purpose, and power of the Wraith Stone is still very nebulous. We literally do not know anything about it. Maybe I'm over thinking it, but I feel like it might be tied to something even bigger and more dangerous/powerful that Amanda is aware of and Lara isn't.

Amanda has certainly risen as a formidable adversary/rival for Lara. It wouldn't surprise me if she was, yet again, majorly involved in the next Tomb Raider...either as a friend or as a foe.

Also, call me crazy, but Amanda almost seems like a contemporary of Lara's. Almost to the point that she would seem a very viable, and albeit enjoyable, alternative character to play as. Maybe that's where CD is heading with her character. If so...I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by FinalKai View Post
    I think Amanda's involvement in this whole ordeal is still largely untouched. In Legend it seemed her only motive was to reach Avalon. However, that motive seemed almost nonexistent, especially since Avalon turned out to house Jormangundr, and was not the paradise that many legends foretold.

Also, the origins, purpose, and power of the Wraith Stone is still very nebulous. We literally do not know anything about it. Maybe I'm over thinking it, but I feel like it might be tied to something even bigger and more dangerous/powerful that Amanda is aware of and Lara isn't.

Amanda has certainly risen as a formidable adversary/rival for Lara. It wouldn't surprise me if she was, yet again, majorly involved in the next Tomb Raider...either as a friend or as a foe.

Also, call me crazy, but Amanda almost seems like a contemporary of Lara's. Almost to the point that she would seem a very viable, and albeit enjoyable, alternative character to play as. Maybe that's where CD is heading with her character. If so...I like it.
    I'm not sure if CD would make Amanda playable. I mean when Core gave us Kurtis, majority of the people hated it. So, I don't know if they would go down that path. Also, it's Lara Croft: Tomb Raider. So, I'm not quite sure they would do that. I at least hope they don't. I play the game for Lara, not Amanda.

I know I am going to be stoned fo this.... but Egypt.

Next Gen graphics would be awesome. The gold plated - cobweb filled, scorpion riddled and "star" filled rooms would be my reguest!

I know Lara hates the sand filled land - but I really enjoy the Egyptian mythology!
    Lets face it - it's what really captured the imagination for most.

Quote Originally Posted by EvanCooper93 View Post
    I'm not sure if CD would make Amanda playable. I mean when they gave us Kurtis, majority of the people hated it. So, I don't know if they would go down that path. Also, it's Lara Croft: Tomb Raider. So, I'm not quite sure they would do that. I at least hope they don't. I play the game for Lara, not Amanda.
    Core made AOD, which gave us Kurtis as the playable character.

Crystal Dynamics has made the 3 recent TR games.
    My.DeviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by Goar View Post
    Core made AOD, which gave us Kurtis as the playable character.

Crystal Dynamics has made the 3 recent TR games.
    Oh, my bad. Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by mushroom079 View Post

Next Gen graphics would be awesome. The gold plated - cobweb filled, scorpion riddled and "star" filled rooms would be my reguest!

I know Lara hates the sand filled land - but I really enjoy the Egyptian mythology!
    Egypt would be great, but I think I've seen enough of it. I would probably love the idea after two or three more games, but until then I'm all Egypt-out. (I would love to raid another pyramid... )

the only rhing i want this time is a good storyline(fresh) and new locations

Quote Originally Posted by mushroom079 View Post

If they remade TR:LR, I would die of happiness.
    However, I think they should really concentrate on new games instead of remakes. But yea, I wouldnt mind one that still includes Egypt.
    • • ►SεεyouɩŋΛvɑloɳ !

I want Lara to go to America, Scotland, Greece and China.

I also want Croft Manor rebuilt!
    "You just don't know when to die.." - Lara Croft

Quote Originally Posted by Load View Post
    I think the next game should be about

yea, not happy about that death.

But Im not really sure what Tr9 should have. I would like to see Lara in America, that would be nice. =)
    yeah she should play avalon and find him and have babies with him

with the manour it wouldent surprise me if she stays in one of her other homes (someowhere it says she has 3 homes)
    and has the manour rebuilt

Big Grin

oh yes Egypt...
    and TR2 revamped...
    and TR:LR revamped...

just a wish list for Eidos, pleeeeeeeese

that would keep us busy with Lara for a long time
    Time to save the universe then...?
    Absolutely...!

Quote Originally Posted by Holden367 View Post
    I want Lara to go to America, Scotland, Greece and China.

I also want Croft Manor rebuilt!

America = TR3
    Scotland = TR3Gold
    Greece = TR/TR:A
    China = TR2
    My.DeviantArt

Stop asking for remakes, mates!! The only reason they did it was to bind the story with Legend. That's why they changed. So now, why to remake TR2? and TR3? Let's have Bartoli back and Sophia and Von Croy and Eckhardt. I tolerated one element of her past, Natla, but if people from the previous games keep coming back, the game will become boring. Good things must happen once.

I would love to see the Dragon of Xian in a Next generation game, but I would also want to see something fresh. So what I have to say to everyone is:
    -There are not going to be more remakes
    -Kurtis is not coming back!!!!!!! (A bit irrelevant, but just making sure )
    "Hey, dude, I just bought the new. Tomb R... oh, credits...."

Aztecs, medieval castle... well I don't care really, as long as the enviroments are just as exciting as they are in Underworld.

I'd like to see lara go to a new and improved Jungle like in TR3 with the smash gate with the pointy things or whatever their called and the sinking sand!! =p

Ohh and...NEVADA!! >:}

this sounds crazy, but wouldnt it be good if they remade tomb raider legend? Ooops... lol, maybe in a few years, they could make one where lara misteriously vanishes....
    signature image

Question Cliffhangers and other devices

Too many point not clarified.

I think there is place there for a whole series of TR games.

Will there be a TR9? I heard that TRU is the last one. Or is that just for the ps2? I should hope not! I can't afford a ps3, and i don't think i'd llike it on the wii, ds, or Pc. Anyway, i think Lara should go to spain! i luvs spain. Besides, that, i don't really know what i'd like to se in TR9.

omg icnt remember idk if lara said it or some1 who helped made tha game butt they said lara is done wit this about her mommy abd and now she will contiune to explore tombs and tha world but imagine natla comes back and is really feroius and trys anyway to kill lara
    Ya Lose Some Ya Win Some, Long As The Outcome Is Income!

Quote Originally Posted by BitShifter View Post
    Too many point not clarified.

I think there is place there for a whole series of TR games.

wow i have these in mind 2 lol hopefully some1 will answer annivesry gave alot of answers
    tru is good but i feel there is more to it

how did natla kill ricahard?

will amanda be mad at lara 4ever

oh and ur qusetion bout amanda helping lara she helped lara b/c tha dopplegager betrayed amanda natla used her and tha midgarud serpent would have killed tha world
    Ya Lose Some Ya Win Some, Long As The Outcome Is Income!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast