Thread: Themes and Gamer Pics

Themes and Gamer Pics

Themes and Gamer Pics

I sure hope you have your art department busy making some gamer pics and themes for Battlestations: Pacific.

I'd love to seem them drop in December to start laying the ground work for the demo (there will be one, yes?) and the game's release in February.

yeah we really do need more info and news

february?

oh well

yea im hoping for mid-late jan or early feb.

gamestop says APRIL 29 ill wait...

true but that isnt the actual website i want it to be april 29. so i can play it sooner and my dad ( divorced ) will buy me any thing i want he even got me a PSP a DS and a xbox and a Ps2

haha all my dad does is complain, sit on his fat ass and read, he is 73...retired

he dont buy me anything either..

Originally Posted by Waffen
    true but that isnt the actual website i want it to be april 29. so i can play it sooner and my dad ( divorced ) WILL buy me any thing i want he even got me a PSP a DS and a xbox and a Ps2
    my dad does buy my anything i want. And i dont even need to go over there for like a day. ( i dont like my dad all he is a drunk and kicked me and my mom out when i was like 3 sooo yea not a real good father-son realtionship. but i "like" him for stuff to be honest i cant say i love my dad because i dont.