View Poll Results: What was your favourite Tomb Raider Game?

Voters
512. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tomb Raider 1 and Gold : Unfinished Business

41 8.01%
  • Tomb Raider 2: Starring Lara Croft and Gold : The Gold Mask

80 15.63%
  • Tomb Raider 3: The Adventures Of Lara Croft and 3 Gold : The Lost Artifact

36 7.03%
  • Tomb Raider 4: The Last Revelation

43 8.40%
  • Tomb Raider 5: Chronicles

10 1.95%
  • Tomb Raider 6: The Angel Of Darkness

88 17.19%
  • Tomb Raider 7: Legend

72 14.06%
  • Tomb Raider Anniversary

38 7.42%
  • Tomb Raider Underworld

104 20.31%
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: The Brand New Official "What was your favourite Tomb Raider Game?" incl. TR:U

m.amacita... does the word "trolling" mean anything to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Jezyk View Post
    m.amacita... does the word "trolling" mean anything to you?
    So I am not the only one who thinks that way.
    'There must be a beginning of any great matter, but the continuing unto the end until it be thoroughly finished yields the true glory.' - Sir Francis Drake, 1587

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Croft View Post
    So I am not the only one who thinks that way.
    did my words hurt you aww sorry

and what the heck is ur problem , dont talk with someone who isnt the same opinion my english is bad I know.

and why people cant see aod is second place? omg....

Quote Originally Posted by m.amacita View Post
    did my words hurt you aww sorry

and what the heck is ur problem , dont talk with someone who isnt the same opinion my english is bad I know.

and why people cant see aod is second place? omg....

Who talked about AoD?
    I respect your opinion, as you should respect the others.
    'There must be a beginning of any great matter, but the continuing unto the end until it be thoroughly finished yields the true glory.' - Sir Francis Drake, 1587

Who talked about AoD?
    I respect your opinion, as you should respect the others.
    :P sorry my apologize for my bad attitude. but I respect everyone. still everbody talks on this thread like : oee aod the second? ore whuahahaha aod cant be second .

I mean come on why aod cant be the second? because of the bugs and glitches kurtis? no because the storyline is great. ( in my opinion and others )

people are confusing I know. because people didnt like aod and now aod is second I know !

come lets go back tho tthe topic

and again my apologize people!

:P sorry my apologize for my bad attitude. but I respect everyone. still everbody talks on this thread like : oee aod the second? ore whuahahaha aod cant be second .

I mean come on why aod cant be the second? because of the bugs and glitches kurtis? no because the storyline is great. ( in my opinion and others )

people are confusing I know. because people didnt like aod and now aod is second I know !

come lets go back tho tthe topic
    We are on-topic.
    And why can't be TR:U in first place?

We are on-topic.
    And why can't be TR:U in first place?
    thats exactly what Im sayin
    people dont whine about the places. I feel Offended if people always whine about the second place.

thats me im sorry:P

amacita, we are surprised that AoD is second for two reasons:
    1. It is generally considered the worst TR (sorry if your opinion is different, but I say - generally) and it almost ruined the whole franchise.
    2. If you check out previous polls, AoD was far behind other titles so it is quite surprising (not to say fishy) to find it so popular all of a sudden.

yeah this is weird how aod is in second. i voted for tr1 its the best tr game and is what started off the series!

Big Grin

Oh, man! I love AoD!
    That game was the best! Why? Because Lara decided to wear my favourite colour: khaki!!!
    Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Untold Tales
    For the last flipping time, I'm a GIRL already!

I love them all but dont love tomb 5 7 and 1

The original shall remain my favourite.
    Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.
    My.DeviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by itsalexbyo View Post
    yeah this is weird how aod is in second. i voted for tr1 its the best tr game and is what started off the series!
    why its weird? becuz it has a good and big great storyline ?.. which it isnt finished! oh no I begin AGAIN. -.-" PEOPLE PLEASE I BAGGING Y"ALL STOP WITH NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT AOD its not fun for me and others who liked aod.. Helooooow this is a game were we talk it over 5 years long, the most of tomb raider games which we talk the most off(AOD) . omg.. my english is bad my apologize

why its weird?
    Did you not read this post? I think it does well to explain why it is strange that AoD is 2nd. Regardless of how you feel about AoD yourself, these two things are undeniable.
    amacita, we are surprised that AoD is second for two reasons:
    1. It is generally considered the worst TR (sorry if you're opinion is different, but I say - generally) and it almost ruined the whole franchise.
    2. If you check out previous polls, AoD was far behind other titles so it is quite surprising (not to say fishy) to find it so popular all of a sudden.

TRU - Great !!!

Well, I finally finished TRU after a month of play. It now replaces my old fav - TR3.

The realism made me feel like I was actually there. There were a few glitches, and you definately need a gamepad for PC, but this game was fantastic !!!

I loved the puzzles, which were mostly large landscapes, encompassing Lara as she tried to figure out what to do next.

The game was also playable, without (almost) any outside help. I only got stuck a couple times.

They finally stopped her from running into walls after all this time, the enemies weren't too bad (I played on TR level), swimming was much more enjoyable, without having to worry about air, beautiful scenery, good weapons - all in all, the best yet.

Too bad we'll have to wait another year or more for the next one... I'll wait...

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMaciver View Post
    Nice to see that all 23 AoD fans have already stormed the forums and voted Yay, go Underworld
    Good to hear from you again, George !!! TRU is gaining, and will win.

A vote from you is worth ten...

heej people I wass forgotten this.

tomb 3 dont work at my computer? becuz if I play there is an sort of glitch..... the place is almost white I make now a vid about it ..

weird glitch... I cant it play normall!!!

What operating system are you running ???

If it's Win XP (or probably even the horrid Vista too), you can click on Help, then search for "compatibility" it should bring up a link to the Compatibility Wizard. I've found that choosing Win 98 works...

If you have a Mac, I have no ideas...

trle Poll

I decided to run a similar poll over at trle.com

So far, TRU is looking good, with TR2 also...

trle-community.net/viewtopic.php?p=457972#457972

I have a question. Why is Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness in italic on the poll up there? Is it because ... IT"S GREAT!!!!!

Ehemm...
    Seriously...why?
    A refrigerator- when you open the door, the light goes on, but when you close the door, the light goes off... or does it?

Quote Originally Posted by John Akam View Post
    I have a question. Why is Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness in italic on the poll up there? Is it because ... IT"S GREAT!!!!!

Ehemm...
    Seriously...why?
    I think the thread maker liked the aod game ore didnt like it at all. ore maybe stand so people watch it good? ore maybe tomb 1 2 3 4 5 6 is cores and the others are crystal?

pick one

tomb raider underworld south mexico

hello I'm stuck in the south of Mexico I have found the key to open the door of Xibalba, the key is located next to the Mayan leader died in the hall that leads to the place where he is the belt thor, but I find the key if you can help me please thank you
    Français

>
    Anglais

permuter
    Traduire

Quote Originally Posted by John Akam View Post

Ehemm...
    Seriously...why?
    The one you voted for is shown in italisc.

Quote Originally Posted by boubou View Post
    hello I'm stuck in the south of Mexico I have found the key to open the door of Xibalba, the key is located next to the Mayan leader died in the hall that leads to the place where he is the belt thor, but I find the key if you can help me please thank you
    Français

>
    Anglais

permuter
    Traduire
    This should be in the gameplay section. Desolee.
    Obsession and compulsion are much the same. Either way, we are neither of us are our own masters.

The one you voted for is shown in italisc.
    ow hahahaha. okay!

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast