Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Wii Underworld problem

That was a quick reply!

Yes, I put the big lumps of statue on them by using my grapple.

Hmm, sorry I'm not much of a help then. It's the first time I hear about a possible bug/glitch in that area, the closest to that I can remember is someone who was having problems with the motion you have to do with the controllers to activate the lever.

Once again, sorry. Hopefully someone else can sort you out.

Big Grin Mediterranean Lever "Problem"

I'm a Silly Billy. Treeble, you did sort me out, thanks a million! I'm new to Wii (though a veteran of Lara) and didn't realise that I needed to use that lever pulling motion AS WELL as pushing the minus button. Thanks for your invaluable help (the link was very useful), I can now get past the gate and will be a bit more savvy about future arm movements!

LOL, excellent news. Enjoy the game.

Unhappy same problem

Same thing happened to me,lots of times started all over again and until one time I pressed to go up the two jumps at the side of the missing lever, but before I could get to the second jump, lara flickered her way across on her own to where the lever should be ,in a very fast movement and she seamed to hang on to a lever , but I don't think it was there, but at least the game carried on.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234