Page 1 of 41 1234511 ... Last

Thread: Final Fantasy Type-0 - News and Updates

Final Fantasy Type-0 - News and Updates

Final Fantasy Type-0 - News and Updates

Official Website.
    ---------------------------------------

Do you think we will ever get to see an English release of this game? I want to play this badly. [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-yell.gif[/img]
    Last edited by Grimoire; 30th Sep 2014 at 03:29.

Type-0 will be localized. It was confirmed some time ago, the only thing we need is an official announcement and release date from SE NA.
    One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

An official announcement has not been made on this title. You'll be sure to know when it is though.

I am (naively?) hoping we'll get some Type-0 news in a few days at E3. A Vita-compatible PSN release in English would probably be the best possible E3 surprise for me (except for maybe a XIII-3 announcement, but that doesn't seem likely any time soon).

Final Fantasy Type-0 Localization Support Topic

Simply post here to show your support for having Final Fantasy Type 0 be localized in the western side of the planet!

In the Ultimania the Dev team has stated they are working on a Western or International Release but no official announcement has been made.

For information on the game go here: finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantas...

As the GILGAMESH FAN KING I DEMAND that you support my SIMPLE quest of the getting the word out there as this game is too awesome to pass up.

Don't believe Ondore's lies!

I approve this message.

Indeed. I played the demo and loved it. It was really dramatic and even though I can only understand really basic japanese - the sheer quality in the the artistic portaryal of war was really compelling and unique. Also, beyond the FNC mythology, I hearit's mythology has allusions to other mythological concepts like the Chinese Cardinal Gods. Always a plus for me.

You have my support, Magius... this game is amazing and deserves to be localized.

I support any and all methods to get this localized.

I support this, the intro to Type-0 is beastly.

The game looks awesome. We need a title like this for the PSP/Vita.

ey, boy. Localize dis game.

To twist the quote of a certain movie-quote: "If you port it, we will buy it."

Seriously, I bought Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and II Final Mix+ because I knew they'd never be ported to the NA-systems. I will buy FF Type 0 if you port it to the NA systems. I will buy lots of things if you port them. Fans love getting new games, so why deny them?

tl;dr : You like money, we have money. You have games, we want games. It's not a hard solution, it just takes a bit of time and money to get Voice Actors and translate everything. And you'll get lots of money for putting effort into translating the game into other languages.

This game needs to be localized, no excuses. It looks amazing, and I've been following it since back when it was still called Agito.

SE acts like we won't all throw our wallets at something with the FF name attached to it if they bring it to the states. I mean, why bring crap like DoC over here and then leave out the good stuff like Type 0 D: I mean hell, I'm buying a 3DS simply to only play Theatrhythm.

Originally Posted by SladeJT

To twist the quote of a certain movie-quote: "If you port it, we will buy it."

Seriously, I bought Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and II Final Mix+ because I knew they'd never be ported to the NA-systems. I will buy FF Type 0 if you port it to the NA systems. I will buy lots of things if you port them. Fans love getting new games, so why deny them?

tl;dr : You like money, we have money. You have games, we want games. It's not a hard solution, it just takes a bit of time and money to get Voice Actors and translate everything. And you'll get lots of money for putting effort into translating the game into other languages.

is not about money, is about business license in japan

the hell is type-0?

Originally Posted by ChigChampa

the hell is type-0?

Only the best game ever.

the hell is type-0?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhoZacpxFMI

Originally Posted by ilikeikeilikeik
    Only the best game ever.

oh?

*looks at trailer*

...yeah. looks like the same old crap thats killing final fantasy for a decade now...

*sees that its on PSP*

...and its on PSP.

*stops caring*

if you want this, then more power to ya. but dont get your hopes up

youtube.com/watch?v=Nj34PPN6RHY

SE has said they are working on a multinational release in this very game's ultimania, but there hasn't been an official announcement yet so fans are angsty over it.

Only the best game ever.

oh?

*looks at trailer*

...yeah. looks like the same old crap thats killing final fantasy for a decade now...

*sees that its on PSP*

...and its on PSP.

*stops caring*

if you want this, then more power to ya. but dont get your hopes up

killing final fantasy... because FF never been melodramatic. Now that you've let us know your opinion, i hope it caused as much skeeting as it did for me.

Originally Posted by radiant 8

SE has said they are working on a multinational release in this very game's ultimania, but there hasn't been an official announcement yet so fans are angsty over it.

that was almost a year ago. it was probably cancelled. mother 3 had english development stopped midway. plus its on the PSP so thats probably why.

that was almost a year ago. it was probably cancelled. mother 3 had english development stopped midway. plus its on the PSP so thats probably why.
    you realize how old FF legends is right? You know that new Final Fantasy Dimensions? Its final fantasy legends.

the next part of your argument that is problematic is that the creators of Type-0 have discussed the game on the vita and has a psn version in the works.

you realize how old FF legends is right? You know that new Final Fantasy Dimensions? Its final fantasy legends.

the next part of your argument that is problematic is that the creators of Type-0 have discussed the game on the vita and has a psn version in the works.

Page 1 of 41 1234511 ... Last