Thread: Final Fantasy Type-0 - News and Updates

Final Fantasy Type-0 - News and Updates

Yes please! I'm hoping for the announcements in the next Gamescom or TGS.

Game was fabulous and must be localized for the PS VITA. You have my support .

now now, they dont' have to announce at a big event. If they are porting the game, its to the vita. Its the only system tabata shown ineterest in.

When you create a game, you have the responsability to share it. Especially when we got pearls like Final fantasy Saga. A huge community of J-RPG fans exist all around the world. You have to share that passion of yours. Forget money. Keep the japanese voices if you want. We love it. But don't dare betray us. Because we are fed up to take the crumbs of your masterpieces. SUPPORT !!!!!!

This game MUST have the ocidental version and for PSP

Yeah Lets hope that Type 0 at least gains a PSN Release World Wide because I NEED IT

I support this thread. FF Type-0 looks great and I want to play it on my Vita. I hope they release it on PSN.

I join too. Localize it.

Originally Posted by Magius
    Simply post here to show your support for having Final Fantasy Type 0 be localized in the western side of the planet!

In the Ultimania the Dev team has stated they are working on a Western or International Release but no official announcement has been made.

For information on the game go here: finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantas...

As the GILGAMESH FAN KING I DEMAND that you support my SIMPLE quest of the getting the word out there as this game is too awesome to pass up.
    Signed and supported. I have only tested it for a while and it is simply amazing.

Day 1 buy for me.

Originally Posted by Uncas

Definitely! I add my support to this thread and quest! Can't wait for it.

Supported! Bring it to us, Square-Enix!

i support my vita needs a new game from square enix

p.s. i begging you to bring it to the united state

Adding my support for localization! At the very least, Square-Enix should give us an update on the game's status. Saying NOTHING like they're doing now is the absolute worst way to handle this. It just breeds discontent and makes for horrible, horrible PR.

Just tell us whether you plan to release the game or whether you're still unsure. Providing information to your customers can do nothing but help. There's nothing to be gained from keeping things secret.

I absolutely support this, I want to play this game so much!

I support this also. I've been waiting for this game to be released in the U.S. for what seems like forever now. :/

I support . I play the demo and I love this game . I hope a translation will be made at least in english but i prefer in french. And i hope a release in europe.

Supporting again cause I can.

Come on doods at Square. Localize this already. I need a good RPG game on my Vita! And localize Birth by Sleep! What are you guys doing?!

Originally Posted by Mustaq
    Come on doods at Square. Localize this already. I need a good RPG game on my Vita! And localize Birth by Sleep! What are you guys doing?!
    why would they relocalize BBS? Its been in the states. You must mean port BBS to the Vita

Oops. You're right. It needs to be on PSN. I don't play my PSP anymore since I have the Vita, and BBS would be lovely on the Vita.

yeah put it on psn at least!

Simply post here to show your support for having Final Fantasy Type 0 be localized in the western side of the planet!

In the Ultimania the Dev team has stated they are working on a Western or International Release but no official announcement has been made.

For information on the game go here: finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantas...

As the GILGAMESH FAN KING I DEMAND that you support my SIMPLE quest of the getting the word out there as this game is too awesome to pass up.
    When can we see final fantasy type-0 on the west. it should have out by now its been almost a year whats going on square with the localization? how come theorithm is almost out when this is not. please bring out type-0 here thanks.

Originally Posted by monachito1

When can we see final fantasy type-0 on the west. it should have out by now its been almost a year whats going on square with the localization? how come theorithm is almost out when this is not. please bring out type-0 here thanks.
    to be fair, it took FF 13 6 months to localize fully. It only stands to reason that type 0 would take longer given that it has like double the cast size of FF 13.

also that neogaf thing says the localization is done. Probably wasn't done in time to make E3 though

Page 5 of 41 First First 12345678915 ... Last