Thread: Final Fantasy Type-0 - News and Updates

Final Fantasy Type-0 - News and Updates

I would love to have this game if it would be localized, its almost been a year since i first saw the JPN release, im still waiting for the US release, this game is so good, why would it take that long?

I want to play a localized version of this game soo bad, so I definitely support it. Can't wait to play this in english Please release this soon Square Enix.

Square Enix, please localize this game and I will buy it day 1! Do not force us fans to get it through illegal means.

I want this game.

Im signing this they have never stop the west from getting any final fantasy game why now VIVA Type-0!!!!!!

Pleeease !!! Localize FF Type-0, We Neeeeed this wonderful game!!

I hope Type-0 will be localized.

Originally Posted by imported_Thomas

Im signing this they have never stop the west from getting any final fantasy game why now VIVA Type-0!!!!!!

Well... FFX International Edition, and VII Before Crisis.

Other then that, I REALLY Want Type-0, is the reason you aren't bringing it out because of the blood or lack of voice actors? That didn't stop you from making 3rd Birthday

Please localize this game on psp, vita, or psn whatever it takes SE give it to us Gamers

Count me in on a localization as well, I would buy a Vita for it. Hell, bundle it, Sony loves that stuff.

Originally Posted by RvB1023
    Count me in on a localization as well, I would buy a Vita for it. Hell, bundle it, Sony loves that stuff.
    I will purchase this game unconditionally if it is localized. Physical, Digital, PSP, Vita, whatever. I will buy it. Let's do this.

Type-0 announcement for 3DS at the 3DS showcase tonight?
    Bravely Default becoming Valiant Saga: Final Fantasy?

More rumors, but it'll be interesting.

I Joined this site specifically to post in the FF Type 0 Localization Support Topic. This game to me is the best Final Fantasy game of this generation followed by Dissidia, I for one am more than willing to buy this game should it come to the west, and I know many who wish for the same. So he is to hoping that the people of SE will take notice of this and bring this game here.

I Joined this site specifically to post in the FF Type 0 Localization Support Topic. This game to me is the best Final Fantasy game of this generation followed by Dissidia, I for one am more than willing to buy this game should it come to the west, and I know many who wish for the same. So he is to hoping that the people of SE will take notice of this and bring this game here.

Final fantasy type 0 should come to america

you got my support

Support!

I support this game.

I really do.

No, seriously. I really, really do.

Ah, c'mon. Why is it not here yet?

Total Supporters: 66

Initial goal of 50 supporters has been reached.

Now let's aim for greater heights. The pen-ultimate goal is to become a 2nd 100,000 strong. The ultimate goal being localization realization.

Our next total support goal will be 300.

Type 0 is a no show at E3 and I'm not confident it will be at TGS either so I suggest we spam requests for Type 0 via the Agni's Prophecy once a day. You can take it an infinite amount of times.

You have my support. Please bring this to America!

It was a huge disappointment for this to not shown up at E3. This is the Final Fantasy game that most of us have been waiting for since the PS2 era. XIII just didn't feel right.

Ah. You saw me throwing my little hissy fit on lamefaqs. Yeah apparently someone "claims" that localization work for Type 0 is complete yet SE won't announce it.

I don't understand it myself.

what are the chances we'd get some sort of explanation here?

and meh, long as dat one troll don't show up here, its all good.

what are the chances we'd get some sort of explanation here?

and meh, long as dat one troll don't show up here, its all good.

They could be waiting until TGS.

1. To announce a 3DS version. (Most logical business choice)

2. Announce a JP International Version for whatever platform and then later will localize that version.

I don't know what to think.

Page 4 of 41 First First 1234567814 ... Last