Thread: Final Fantasy Type-0 - News and Updates

Final Fantasy Type-0 - News and Updates

Crystal Chronicles not enough for you?

Originally Posted by Fat Squeek

Crystal Chronicles not enough for you?

Waiting for Crystal Bearers 2 ad The World Ends with U 2.

The World Ends With You was interesting enough, even if it was a hackneyed job at an SMT game. Fun combat though.

The World Ends With You was interesting enough, even if it was a hackneyed job at an SMT game. Fun combat though.

SMT4 will be great.

TRADEMARKS
    -?MONSTER PARADE????????????????MILITARY TUNE??FINAL FANTSY AGITO?
    Huh...? Agito? Might this be a sign of a Westerns release?

Originally Posted by Magius

SMT4 will be great.

I'm feelin it right now.

Originally Posted by Grimoire

TRADEMARKS
    -?MONSTER PARADE????????????????MILITARY TUNE??FINAL FANTSY AGITO?
    Huh...? Agito? Might this be a sign of a Westerns release?

Oh? Where is this?

Just SE JP, as far as I know. But you never know what might happen. ^_-

Just SE JP, as far as I know. But you never know what might happen. ^_-

My cynical side says it's a bunch of mobile games.

Simply post here to show your support for having Final Fantasy Type 0 be localized in the western side of the planet!

In the Ultimania the Dev team has stated they are working on a Western or International Release but no official announcement has been made.

For information on the game go here: finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantas...

As the GILGAMESH FAN KING I DEMAND that you support my SIMPLE quest of the getting the word out there as this game is too awesome to pass up.

square enix will only bring final fantasy to the us and kingdom harts remakes because it sells. the kinda of rpg like Dragon quest and type o will not sell in america so you wont be getting it so um yeah stop just stop it or learn japanes like i did! lol

Learning Japanese seems to have damaged your english grammar and sentence structure.

Strange...in my case, it didn't affect me that much.

It was a more a sardonic comment since the person is all about sales.

Originally Posted by carnell
    Simply post here to show your support for having Final Fantasy Type 0 be localized in the western side of the planet!

In the Ultimania the Dev team has stated they are working on a Western or International Release but no official announcement has been made.

For information on the game go here: finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantas...

As the GILGAMESH FAN KING I DEMAND that you support my SIMPLE quest of the getting the word out there as this game is too awesome to pass up.

square enix will only bring final fantasy to the us and kingdom harts remakes because it sells. the kinda of rpg like Dragon quest and type o will not sell in america so you wont be getting it so um yeah stop just stop it or learn japanes like i did! lol

This isn't 4Chan. Speak like an adult you dunce.

It was a more a sardonic comment since the person is all about sales.

And my comment was meant as a joke... ^_^'

WHAT IF we heard about this game being localized at E3 2013...?

I can dream can I!? LOL ~_~

This game's NA release would be my only remaining reason to dust off and reuse my PSP. If only it had been made for the Vita..
    signature image

www.gamefaqs.com/boards/704528-final-fan...

"OK, this is an update to my previous topic on the matter.

Firstly, SQEX Japan recently updated the domain for finalfantasyversus.com and finalfantasyagito.com. They updated both domains on April 23, 2013. This is only around a month ago. This is really interesting as both these domains were first registered on May 8, 2006, the same day Versus XIII and Agito XIII were announced.

Below are details about the domains, as well as info on who owns them and when they were updated:

Versus:

-- whois.net/whois/finalfantasyversus.com

-- whois.domaintools.com/finalfantasyversus...

Agito

-- whois.net/whois/finalfantasyagito.com

-- whois.domaintools.com/finalfantasyagito....

Another interesting discovery is that on April 24, 2013, only one day after SQEX Japan updated the above two domains, they also went on to file a trademark for both "FINAL FANTASY VERSUS" and "FINAL FANTASY AGITO".

You can find details about that here: blog.esuteru.com/archives/7140161.html

This could mean that FF Versus XIII has not been renamed FFXV. Instead, it's now just called "FINAL FANTASY VERSUS", without the XIII. There are three points that support this:

(1) Tetsuya Nomura stated when FF Versus XIII was first announced that the game was unsuitable as a mainline FF due to the plot, themes and gameplay structure. This was despite him knowing how ambitious in scope he wanted to make the game.

(2) Tetsuya Nomura still refers to the game as "Versus". Nomura referred to the game as "Versus" more than once during his recent interview on the SQEX Merchandise Radio in April 2013.

(3) Yosinori Kitase and Motomu Toriyama stated recently in January 2013 that "The Lightning Saga" represents FFXIII. However, they also added that The Lightning Saga doesn't represent the end of Fabula Nova Crystallis. The plot thickens! Not long till E3 2013, where we'll hopefully find out the truth! :-)

---

Final Fantasy XII is a masterpiece in both game design and story."

I saw it. It's intriguing.

Renewals. All domains like finalfantasyagito/finalfantasyagitoxiii/finalfantasyversus/finalfantasyversusxiii/finalfantasyxv have their last update on April, two years before their expiration date. Not a coincidence unfortunately.

Interesting. Yet sad at the same time.

Sad? Actually, it's a lot of fun. I am currently at floor 65.

What's it like? I can't really play Legend World.

Well, it's a neat little game. Simple, but entertaining. I guess the main goal is to hunt nice items for your 3D avatar. In the Infinity Tower Quest, you can receive both a Suzaku Trainee Uniform as well as several rare TYPE-0 Orbs.

Page 28 of 41 First First ... 1824252627282930313238 ... Last