Page 2 of 41 First First 12345612 ... Last

Thread: Final Fantasy Type-0 - News and Updates

Final Fantasy Type-0 - News and Updates

lol why are you getting so defensive about it? whats your problem?

Originally Posted by ChigChampa

lol why are you getting so defensive about it? whats your problem?

just showing some problems with your points. Not trying to start arguments. You've been downplaying the game's chances without facts, so i wanted to correct it. This thread here is to build interest, not tear it down. SE is showing some interest in selling the game to us so we should show interest in buying it, right?

at this point, lets try not to delve into negativity.

ok... well you didnt succeed in building MY interest lol. sorry but this game just doesnt look very good.

I'm betting on a Vita release and secretly hoping for some information to be dropped at E3. If not, the waiting will continue but I hope that this one is still being considerd for localization. I loathe the PSP but this game is in the league of BBS and Crisis Core, fans would really enjoy it.

I honestly want to get my hands on an imported copy to play the game, having managed to download both Japanese demos through Members. I'd support a localized version, but I'm so used to the Japanese voices now it's hard to think about who'd I want to see voice Ace and friends.

Originally Posted by SQEXGAL

I'm betting on a Vita release and secretly hoping for some information to be dropped at E3. If not, the waiting will continue but I hope that this one is still being considerd for localization. I loathe the PSP but this game is in the league of BBS and Crisis Core, fans would really enjoy it.

Vita release would be cool but the Vita isn't doing all that great in west so I don't think a Vita release would give it the exposure that it needs. Personally, I hope they HD Remaster it and realse it on both PSN (Vita/PS3) and Xbox live. That way it can reach the most people and I know I'd love to play it on a big screen.

I would totally forgive SE for such the long wait on localization efforts if this was to happen. An E3 suprise would be perfect too.

[Comment deleted by moderator]

Talk about a stepdown.

And for Tabata's first time handling his own team and project by himself he did damn good.

And when he says something he delivers. Unlike Nomura's Mr.Vague and Toriyama's BS.

Originally Posted by Magius
    Simply post here to show your support for having Final Fantasy Type 0 be localized in the western side of the planet!

In the Ultimania the Dev team has stated they are working on a Western or International Release but no official announcement has been made.

For information on the game go here: finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantas...

As the GILGAMESH FAN KING I DEMAND that you support my SIMPLE quest of the getting the word out there as this game is too awesome to pass up.
    C'mon SE, this game looks awesome! Please localize it!

I'll help bring this game to the states, ppl will like it, I know it going be awesome.

We've been waiting on this game for awhile now, and I'm sure I'm not the only one with an idle PSP.

Bring this game out please.

It's going to come to the west sooner or later. What we need to know is when. Make an announcement at E3 damn it! >.<

16-18 users support localization. Let's go for a current goal for 50 supporters.

I fully support localization of Final Fantasy Type-0. Square Enix North America, please make it happen.

Make the annoucement at E3!

Been waiting and replaying the japanese demo on my psp for too long, i'd love to see this getting localization. Oh and at last hearing a clear yes or no would be better than nothing at all!?

Fully support it being localized to NA been following it since it was called Agito as well. Although I don't really want it for the Vita because that handheld upgrade was as pointless as the 3DS.

Originally Posted by ilikeikeilikeik
    Only the best game ever.

oh?

*looks at trailer*

...yeah. looks like the same old crap thats killing final fantasy for a decade now...

*sees that its on PSP*

...and its on PSP.

*stops caring*

if you want this, then more power to ya. but dont get your hopes up

Same old crap????

This game just like FF 12 is taking Final Fantasy to the next level of maturity. It looks incredibly fun and combines old traditional

strategic elements of gameplay. If you don't like it it's your loss but you'll be taking a lot of flack for bashing it.

It seems to me that Square-Enix totally forgot about the other games of the XIII franchise, since they started focusing on XIII-2

Please, port it to NA/EU! Or at least don't keep us waiting for an answer...

23 supporters until now... keep it up!

I'm in support of a localization.

Oh yes! Bring this to the West this year Square!

Words can't describe how badly I want to see this game in the states. I know my sentiments are shared as well.

My support as well. Type-0 localization please SE D:

Would love to see localization. Supported for sure.

Page 2 of 41 First First 12345612 ... Last