Page 1 of 5 12345 Last

Thread: PORT Kingdom hearts hd 1.5 remix and 2.5 remix to xbox 360 or xbox one

PORT Kingdom hearts hd 1.5 remix and 2.5 remix to xbox 360 or xbox one

PORT Kingdom hearts hd 1.5 remix and 2.5 remix to xbox 360 or xbox one

Hi Square Enix this is Brian the creator of the petition to bring KH HD 1.5 remix to the Xbox platform and I’m asking if you guys could work with Phil Spencer the Vice President of Microsoft gaming studios to bring KH HD 1.5 remix to the Xbox platform. He even signed my petition and tweeted that he is willing to support this (look at the link below). I’m sure you're aware that many loyal kingdom hearts fans exist on the Xbox platform and many of us like myself feel isolated that kingdom hearts HD 1.5 remix and 2.5 remix was kept as a Ps3 exclusive instead of porting it to the Xbox as well. Kingdom hearts HD 1.5 remix and 2.5 remix has important story information and can be used to strengthen the Xbox fanbase and create even more fans before kingdom hearts 3 comes out. You could even put both remixes in one game and maybe give it a different title for us ( kingdom hearts awakening sounds like a great title to me) My petition gets stronger by the day and it represents the bravest Xbox fans who are willing to let their feelings be known. So I ask Phil Rogers Ceo of Square Enix to get permission and implement a port for the Xbox fanbase. We will not purchase kingdom hearts 3 without it and we are willing to boycott all square Enix games and products until a port is announced. You can no longer isolate dedicated fans on different platforms as you see fit. I Hope this message along with the petition and other posts allows you guys to see that porting this game to the Xbox platform will not only mean success and revenue but respect earned from your fans on the Microsoft platform.

http://www.totalxbox.com/69858/xbox-...ingdom-hearts/

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petition...ox-360-as-well

We need this game on the xbox. It's killing me that they aren't.

Before KH3 comes out, EVERY GAMER needs to know where the story came from. How could fans who own a 360 do that without a port?

Please Square, I beg you to bring this game to the Xbox 360. It isn't fair for non ps3 users to go out and spend 300 dollars just to play this game. so please, I beg you, Don't neglect your loyal fans, and bring this to the Xbox 360.

I think the same, i would love to have the oportunity to play this great game on my xbox 360. The last I play it was on my PS2, which I sold many years ago.
    So, please Square Enix, bring this game to all the KH fans on Xbox!

Oh, how I would buy this game in an instant. Please Square Enix, give us KIngdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 for Xbox!

I concur with the poster. the Xbox 360 is a recommended if not necessary step for Xbox players unfamiliar with the series to have a full rundown of the start of the series.

I agree with you. Kingdom Hearts should be available for ALL GAMERS . Ps3 and 360 alike

I have been a kingdom hearts fan for many years in fact its really the only game i play. ive tried other but they don't bring me the joy kingdom hearts does. myself like thousands and im sure many others who will post here cannot afford to just go buy a new system because are favorite game is on that system. as much as I would like to I can't I have children bills and school so its really unrealistic for me to do such a thing. as with the constitution I think there should be equal rights for gamers. we all should have the same opportunities to play the games we love without being forced to spend an outrageous amount of money just for one game. with that said I hope u will make kingdom hearts avaliable on Xbox 360 and give the gamers who keep your companies thriving the opportunities to play there beloved games on every platform.im for gaming equality whose with me???

Yeah listen to this guy Square putting it on 360 and PS3 would be great for all KH fans.

Please! Kingdom hearts was my childhood game, and i just played "kingdom hearts 2" and i really neger finished it. Now my ps2 is broken and i have the xbox, so thats why im here. I Want Kingdom Hearts For Xbox!!!

SE, please, Kingdom Hearts is loved by mane gamers around the world, and now that KH3 is coming to X1, I dont understand why you dont bring the collection X360 or X1, please make this happen konami did bring MGS HD, and Capcom with DMC HD, even you bring Hitman HD collection, why KH has to be different???

Please! We need Kingdom Hearts 1.5 & 2.5 on Xbox

please square enix, several users of the Xbox console somo big fans of this saga, and entristese we could not continue the adventures of sora in kingdom hearts remix please put the 1.5 and 2.5 so that the fans continue to grow and have more opportunity to know.

and e seen several users play station 3 who say they want to play, I think a total lack of respect that and leave saying "if you want to play buy a play 3" or is the rivalry between consoles can not go on like this, with all I hope you can respect I throw these great remix on xbox 360.

Thanks for your attention

hey, i´m from a page of Kingdom Hearts for Latin America, Kingdom Hearts Blog. I want to suppert this petticion because I think it would be amazing see Kingdom Hearts on Xbox, that will help to extend the series to more people and reach more fans and make more people happy. Please bring it to Xbox 360, it´ll be great!!!/ Hola soy de una pagina de Kingdom Hearts para Latino America, Kingdom Hearts Blog. Yo quiero apoyar esta peticion por que pienso que seria asombroso ver Kingdom Hearts en Xbox y ayudaria a extender la serie a mas personas y llegar a mas fans y hacer a mas gente feliz. Por Favor traiganlo a Xbox 360, seria genial!!!

Link to the page!!! (you can translate it to english at the end of the page!)/Link a la pagina: http://www.khlastnewsblog.blogspot.mx

Please i want play Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 on my Xbox, please, listen us.

I fully support this and I would absolutely love to have the Kingdom Hearts remix games on xbox 360

many kingdom hearts fans exist on Xbox. I first played on the ps2 and ive been playing since. I absolutely love this game and the thought of it on the 360 excites me to no end. Not only can it benefit it's players but it will also benefit your company. Make many gamers dream come true and port this fabulous game to the xbox360. FOR THE GLORY OF HEARTS!

All of the Kingdom Hearts games should be coming to Xbox One and 360 if Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming to PS4 AND Xbox One. How did that even make sense to not even announce that beforehand? Bring the previous KH to the fans on Xbox One and 360 before you throw newcomers into KH3. Obviously that does them no justice until you do.

Please bring Kh 1.5 to 360. I played both on playstation 2 when they came out. 2 is probably my favorite game ever but now I have a 360 and one. If it came to one of those systems I would buy it for sure.

Please i want play Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 on my Xbox

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 NEED TO BE on the Xbox 360! Please bring both of these games to the 360!

Seria muy genial poder jugar kingdom Hearts en mi xbox 360! Es un juego espectacular. Todos sus juegos me encantan!

Please port Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 over to either the 360 or xbox one. It is my favourite game from when I owned a ps2. My only regret for selling it is that I could not play kingdom hearts anymore. Also with the amount of support just this petition alone has you guys will profit from this decision, as I know many more people are eager for this to happen that have not even heard of the petition yet

Please! We need these games for the 360! No one will know what kingdom hearts is if they only play the 3rd one on the Xbox one.
    So please we need these games for the 360 so everyone can enjoy and understand the wonderful game series kingdom hearts

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last