Page 5 of 5 First First 12345

Thread: PORT Kingdom hearts hd 1.5 remix and 2.5 remix to xbox 360 or xbox one

PORT Kingdom hearts hd 1.5 remix and 2.5 remix to xbox 360 or xbox one

idea of making kingdom Hearts series playable to all xbox gamers that is profitable

I agree with what people are saying on here kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 was one of my most favorite games that I played and better then just putting it out just for Xbox 360 why not just put it on the Xbox market place to be downloaded at a price so you would have both xbox 360 and xbox one gamers to download and play these amazing games ether separately or as a bundle so you guys at square Enix can make this happen in a way that can even bring you guys more profit in the end and also give them the back round that would have them understand the series
    Last edited by gary1989; 13th Jun 2014 at 22:16. Reason: better reasoning

I know a lot of you want this game on Xbox 360 or Xbox One, because I too wish everyone would like to experience the entire story before Kingdom a Hearts 3, however, this decision is entirely up to Tetsuya Nomura himself. Please take this into consideration, okay?
    Can't Wait for KHIII!!!!!, can you?
    signature image

Hey Guys if you still want one of the best Jrpgs of all time on your platform then vote 4 the #khawakening collection on Xbox One.

http://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251...ing-collection

I've signed petitions, voted on everything possible, and sent an email to Square Enix support listing dozens of reasons why this needs to happen! I mentioned $ in it several times to hold their attention. The amount of time and money I would invest in these games coming to the Xbox platform would be unreal. I have played every KH game to date on the PS2, GBA, DS, and 3DS. They were the most amazing games that I have ever played! The story and warm feelings that come from this game are unlike anything else.
    I am overjoyed that KH3 is coming to Xbox, but those who have not played the series before will have no idea what truly lies behind the story. A new generation of gamers should be able to be introduced to this amazing series and start from where it began. With console prices skyrocketing, it divides fan to choosing one console over the other and losing games due to being exclusive on one or the other.

Please keep this alive and try your best to bring this to us, even if it comes way after the ps3 versions.

Thank you. <3

Well, it seems the xbox fans aren't getting their wish based on what I've read on Kingdom Hearts Insider. Turns out that it's a lot more cheaper to port to PS3 due to the coding in the original PS2 release

you can read it here, third paragraph

http://www.khinsider.com/news/Merist...en-in-KH3-3891
    Can't Wait for KHIII!!!!!, can you?
    signature image

This is one of my favorite series of a time and I would love for others to play and experience this fantastic series. If you actually pull through, Square, I'll pre order this in a heart beat. Please make #khawakeningcollection at #E32015 on the Xbox 360/Xbox One.

This is something I too have always wanted. I've always been a massive fan of Final Fantasy, and this attracted me towards KH.

Kingdom Hearts being on Xbox would be a dream come true, so let's keep showing how much we want these great games.

#khawakeningcollection #E32015

Please make it possible

Please,Kingdom Hearts are a great series and I would love to see them on Xbox one.I am pretty sure that a lot of Xbox gamers loved this games,of course including me.It will be great to see Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 remix on Xbox one and 360.

I LOVE KH Series and if the 1.5 and the 2.5 Remix will be announced for Xbox One i will pre order it instantly
    #E32015 #khawakeningcollection

I won't be be getting a PS3 or PS4 just to play KH so please port this game to Xbox. #E32015 #khawakeningcollection

Page 5 of 5 First First 12345