Thread: PORT Kingdom hearts hd 1.5 remix and 2.5 remix to xbox 360 or xbox one

PORT Kingdom hearts hd 1.5 remix and 2.5 remix to xbox 360 or xbox one

Plz bring Kingdom Hearts to Xbox 360.

To see this game brought to the Xbox 360 would be an astonishing accomplishment on your part, and a guaranteed buy on my part. I would love nothing more than to see this happen.Keep up the good work and do your best to make this became a reality.

I have played almost all the Kingdom Hearts games, except for the first one, Chain of Memories and Birth by Sleep.. I remember playing Kindom Hearts II first, and it was just fantastic. Then i played through 358&2 Days and Re:Coded for the DS. I love the series more and more for every game :3.... Also I just bought a 3DS XL with Dream Drop Distance, and i can't wait to play through it!
    The main reason i want KH 1.5 to the Xbox, is because i want to play through every KH game there is, cause it is one of the greatest game series of all time. I do have an Xbox 360, but not a PS3. It woudn't be a problem getting a PS3, but Xbox 360 users should be able to get the same experience as PS3 games, and especially since KH III is coming to both Xbox One and PS4.
    Also getting KH 2.5 to the Xbox would be magnificent! Everyone should be able to experience such a great game series, no matter which console you use. Anyways, i will be waiting hopefully for KH 1.5 and 2.5 for Xbox.. :3

As a die hard Kingdom Hearts fan I was absolutely thrilled you decided to release KH 3 on both consoles, but disappointed you weren't going to release the hd versions for Xbox! You are neglecting thousands of Kingdom Hearts fans with the ps3 exclusivity! We will buy the game there's no doubt you are losing money by not releasing the HD versions on Xbox! I hope you hear our cry and change your mind...
    Sincerely,
    A life long Kingdom Hearts fan

It would be awesome if they came on the Xbox 360 or even the Xbox One. I really like the series and will most likely buy them if they did make it over.

They are not going to port it to 360...KH 1 and KH2 were for ps2 and never came out for xbox so it is simple to upgrade graphics and release on ps3 since it is similar to the ps2 just with higher graphics. And you are all saying that the 360 should get it so that people could play 1-2 before playing it on xbox one...xbox one is not the 360 so that really does not matter. If you all wanted to play KH so bad you should of played it back on ps2 or get a ps3 they are cheap now...not to mention ps3 has a larger number of quality exclusives than 360 anyway. And before anyone says I am just a playstation fanboy, I own almost all systems ps-ps3 xbox-360 and snes-wiiu. I just do not have the new ones because I am waiting for more games to be released.

Kingdom Hearts HD Remixes 1.5 and 2.5 need to come to the XBOX 360. Square Enix make it happen it will help garner hype for Kingdom Hearts 3, which equates to better sales.

Please port this game to 360! Everyone who has a 360 needs to play these games before KH3 comes out so they will buy it and understand what is going on in the story!!

HEEEY

we WANNT THIS

its idiot when you just release kh3 on the xbox one because you would not now anything about KH and the story

we xbox fans who are also kh fans from childhood chose xbox because its an amazing console

we want in all plattforms the KH games
    especially the remixes, they are NOT exclusive for PS3, you should bring it out me and my 100 friends would buy these games for xbox 360
    please bring also the german sync again when you do

we want 1.5 and 2.5 HD Remix for xbox 360/ one

Originally Posted by kenshin4433
    If you all wanted to play KH so bad you should of played it back on ps2 or get a ps3 they are cheap now...not to mention ps3 has a larger number of quality exclusives than 360 anyway.
    Hey, don't make assumptions. I DID play the game on PS2 back when PS2 was the console you HAD to own, and most others on this thread probably did too. You really think people just want this out of thin air? Too bad both PS2s I had owned previously just suddenly stopped reading discs.
    Last edited by Trixdee; 26th Jan 2014 at 14:18.

If you expect xbox fans to buy kingdom hearts 3, you have a duty to offer us the full story too. Port kingdom hearts 1 and 2 to xbox or I can assure you you won't make a lot of money on kingdom hearts 3 for xbox.

Yes please i want it so much. It will be great to be able to play kh 1.5 on the xbox since i dont own a ps3.

I support this also I would gladly spend money on a limited edition for the Xbox 360 or better

Just because a PS3 is cheaper doesn't mean people will buy it, I'd rather not go buy a new system just to play one game. I've also played all of them already doesn't mean I wouldn't want it on the 360 because why not.

Alright Square Enix here's the deal, I have been a fan of your beloved Kingdom Hearts series for years! And I mean, since 2002. I have played every single one of your games. ALL my life I've wanted to play English versions of your final mix games, and you release them but for the PS3 and not the Xbox 360! I switched to the Xbox when I realized that KH3 wasn't going to be released on the PS3, and there were way more games I wanted to play on the Xbox 360! Also, with the release of Final Fantasy XIII on the 360, I had hoped that you were gonna release all other games on the 360. Regardless, I own a 360! It drives me crazy that I cannot play your final mix English HD remastered limited edition awesome freaking decimal point 1.5 2.5 games on my 7th generation console. So please, do us all a favor and release those games on the 360. I know that you're also releasing KH3 on the Xbox One so why not! Besides, imagine how many MORE customers you will earn that played the remix games on the 360 and then KH3 one the Xbox ONE! You will have the Sony and Microsoft customers on the palms of your hands with KH3. I appreciate all the work you guys do, you make great games and continue to do so with Kh3 and FF XIV. But Im writing this message right now to tell you guys that this move, is not only a strategic move, but it's pleasing US! YOUR FANS! This is so crucial for the success of KH3! Let's face it, there are a lot of new gamers who dont have a clue about Kingdom Hearts! Lets show those guys the best damn game series on the planet by releasing and promoting the crap out of Kh HD remix 1.5 and 2.5 on the 360. I'm your life long fan Square. Please, I ask you Tetsuya Nomura, Phil Rogers, Yosuke Matsuda, Yasuhiro Fukushima, and the REST of Square ENIX to do THiS for US the FANS! We need you guys! You changed our lives! (At least mine anyways!) I love you guys keep up the great work!

Can't wait for kingdom hearts 3 for xbox one hope we get a port of 1.5 & 2.5 so I can catch up with the story before Kingdom hearts 3

Hi, Square Enix
    Can you please put in a port for Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 HD Remix games on the Xbox 360.
    I too am a beloved fan of the series and the story that is Kingdom Hearts has taught me so many important life lessons when I was young such as to never give up as when someone believes in something then somewhere down the line it will happen. I am not alone in believing that kingdom hearts will have a port for the 360 and together with the many others that love kingdom hearts our hearts will be one. Even though everyone is different its just like what Kairi said but in terms of this context there are many gamers who love Kingdom Hearts but they share the same sky - one sky, one destiny. The door to the light is where Kingdom Hearts can be enjoyed by everyone regardless of what console they own.
    So Square Enix, believe in what Kairi has said to us all and bring Kingdom Hearts a port on the Xbox 360.

Its not that we want the games to be ported on the xbox 360 or xbox one. We need them to be ported, Ik it will take some time to discuss this matter on porting it. Some of us have been fans for a long and some of us want to get into the series but we can't due to console limitations. So please I ask of thee to bring it to us the people of Microsoft.

Ser*a fantástico poder disfrutar de este maravilloso juego en mi Xbox360,

It would be great to be able to enjoy this saga in my xbox 360!!.

I have hear great comments on these games, and I have watched a couple of videos and it looks awsome!

As a huge fan of Final Fantasy and Star Ocean (among others) i would like to play this game on my xbox 360.

So I wish to understand the thought process you are having square enix:

You will release the conclusion to this part of the series, after like 6 games, none of which have ever been released on any form of xbox device, on xbox one, but you are unwilling to release the previous games which you already remastered for the ps3 onto the xbox 360?
    Exactly how are you planning to acquire new customers for the series.
    Read the petition! Thousands of people, including Phil Spencer, wish to bring kingdom hearts 1.5 and 2.5 onto xbox. Please lesson to the voice of the people and bring them onto the xbox! Not doing so is like looking at money in the face, nodding, and then walking away!

Finally! The chance to have one of the greatest series of games brought to the Xbox. If anyone doesn't want this then they are foolish.
    Bring them to the Xbox!

i'm not buying KINGDOM HEARTS III or any Square Enix product unless they release Kingdom hearts hd 1.5 remix and 2.5 remix to xbox 360 or xbox one. cancelled my Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

Im a big KH fan, and I've purchased lots of SE games and merchandising. I think i should can play KH 1.5 and 2.5 on my 360!

Please port Kingdom hearts 1.5/2.5 HD Remix to Xbox 360 plz. they are the best games of PS2, and i wanna replay it.

Page 3 of 5 First First 12345 Last