Thread: is it worth getting a psp JUST for this game?

is it worth getting a psp JUST for this game?

considering i cant play it on my laptop because of the vcard requirements. is it worth getting a psp for it?

last time i checked, they arent releasing it for the psp?? Am i wrong!

they're not they're releasing it on the DS though
    http://smileycentral-fun.webs.com this is my website you should join

NO it is NOT worth getting a playstation portable JUST for this game because TR:U is only coming out on the PC, PS3, XBOX 360, NINTENDO DS, NINTENDO WII, and PS2
    Oh hai

lol i see ur point :-)

besides that, it rarely goes to a good end if you buy a console for just one game
    (I would know )
    But if you really want to play the game (which I can understand completly)
    maybe buy a PS2? cheap and still fun! plus it's good enough for the game
    (or a new laptop/pc, cause those are also usefull for other things than gaming)

PSP is worth getting, but not for TRU.
    Villa, villa.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexie View Post
    PSP is worth getting, but not for TRU.
    Exactly! its a Handheld! We Will be Lucky if it comes out on PSP but i highly Doubt it

No. Definately a bad idea. Firstly they're really expensive, second they scratch really easily and third TRU is crap on PSP. But the PSP itself is probs a good console, not for TRU though.
    "You were mere actors in my play" - Natla.

Quote Originally Posted by little miss Ju View Post
    TRU is crap on PSP.
    Maybe I'm missing something here...

No. Definately a bad idea. Firstly they're really expensive, second they scratch really easily and third TRU is crap on PSP. But the PSP itself is probs a good console, not for TRU though.
    there isn't even a TRU for psp, so.. well, at least not yet (announced)

But personally I had bad experiences mith my old psp, I'd say buy a ds if you really want a handheld. but that's just me, maybe you'll like a psp
    (but than, no TRU for (almost) sure.. )

The PSP is a good console to invest in. Sony just released the 3000 series and the new firmware allows you to access the PlayStation Network where you can download free demos and themes as well as trailers. You can also buy games from there.

In addition to games, you can play music and movies on the PSP. You can also store images, chat with a microphone on Skype. It's very versatile.

I love my PSP!!!

I use it mainly to browse the internet and play this crazy but awesome addicting Korean music game on it, anybody heard of DJMAX PORTABLE (II)???

The PSP games and movies are very cheap nowadays and can be lots of fun, but I tried TRL on it and I wasn't very pleased. It was quite dark now and then so I couldn't clearly see where I was going. If you want a PSP, go ahead and buy it. But if I were you, I would play TRU on the pc or PS3/PS2/XBOX/Wii.

And I believe it won't be released on PSP? Or maybe later.......
    signature image

expensive? it's only 100€ in a local game store here...
    Villa, villa.

for almost the same price as a psp you can buy an xbox 360 arcade or buy it at ebay, think about the dlc coming next..

ps: i don´t work for microsoft, just stating the obvious

Cool

Look,just buy a XBOX 360 or a PLAYSTATION 3 oR A WII
    Ok?
    You will be able to play at least one tomb raider game more on them and they are not that expensive anymore!

i wanted psp because of the video out capabilities which is what ps2 does, and it has the same graphics as console (usually) im just thinking it awkward changing the battery and playin on the psp lol

well it's not on the psp, sorry man.

I did, however, go get a DS lite and my TRU because I have a PS2 and I have no patience to wait until January. And no I did not want to spend 300-400 on XBox, Wii, or PS3... DS original is around 65-80 bucks and the DS lite is $129 so not a bad deal to me. The game itself is the same price for DS or PS2.

It's different playing it in 2D and seems a bit simplistic (I don't know if that's just the game either) but so far I have been very impressed with the level of detail and playability. I'm just glad to be able to play it at all on anything because I'm kinda mad at the whole ps2 thing and kinda mad at the whole pc thing too, many computers seem to lack the capability to play this game, mine was also the vid card. My computer is about 2-3 years old, and that just seemed a little shady to me. Not that I really wanted to play it on PC but it just felt like all my options were limited.

PS my birthday was last week so it was a justifiable self present LOL, not just being a silly spendy goose.

lol, ds isn't like major console version, the psp however usually is. thats why i prefer psp over ds, if they made it.