Thread: Demo which works below official system requirements :):::

Demo which works below official system requirements :):::

Ok, FINNALY I've downloaded demo which works, so I recommend you to visit tombraiderchronicles inc site. And I wanted all you to know that it works veery fine, even though I have Intel Celeron 2.8 GHZ CPU and ATI Radeon x1650 PRO AGP graphic card ( and these components are below official miminum requirements, right? ) I maximised graphic performances and they are whow! So people, all we that dont have the newest machines will play and enjoy in TRU! Sorry if I have any grammar mistakes

dude this isnt fair! i tried it there and it didn't work! WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME??????

I hope it does work!
    I really wanna play TRU!
    This place gives me the creeps!

Big Grin

Sempron 2800+ , 2GB of RAM, nVidia 8600GTS, it works for me!
    http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/6...croppedvu6.jpg
    Sometimes To Understand Your Present, You Have To Go Back To Your Past.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetombraider View Post
    dude this isnt fair! i tried it there and it didn't work! WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME??????
    It's always happening to me too, I tried to download it from at least 4 different link, but it didn't work, and not (only) because the requirements.I hope it makes you feel better...(I know it doesn't )
    Go Sebastian Vettel!!!

Do you think it will work for NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200LE i hope sooo

I've downloaded demo from , follow the link; http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/...orld/demo.html and it works. Really

@ pembaz: my previous graphic card was just like yours, and I have problems even to run Legend normaly with it ( I guess that minimum graphic performances must support pixel shader version 3. and fx 5200 supports only v.2)..but you don't have nothing to lose, download and try

There's a big difference between whether or not it will play and whether or not it will be enjoyable.

I do meet minimum requirements, but it is slow and stutters a lot. I can see that TRU simply won't be as enjoyable on the PC for me. The console (PS3) version will be the best choice for me.

By the way, I have a 3GHz Pentium 4, 3GB Ram, and an Nvidia GeForce 6800 (256MB).
    LittleBigPlanet: Croft Manor Beneath the Ashes
    PSN ID: DuskRaider

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetombraider View Post
    u think ur unlucky. I've never been sooooooooo annoyed y does it have to be a specific type it wouldn't work for the 360 coz it melted inside so now i have to wait 3 weeks until i get it back maybe even more coz my Dad is gonna get it and i only see him every other weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I downloaded the demo and installed it, it neva worked it said it failed to intialize direct3d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'll try on my PC back home i neva been sooooo annoyed in my lfe before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Athlon 64 3800 2.2 GHz, 2G RAM, 8800 GT. Runs smooth as can be, not a single hiccup or slowdown. Now if only the camera wasn't so wonky...

Upgrade!!

I bet alot of you wasted a whole bunch of money on a 360 when you could of spent that money upgrading your computer and had a system that was capable of doing so much more!! Sorry guys it's all about the PC for me. I' might get a 360 if I get bored and want to try some of the exclusive titles, but that's a long shot(most of the good ones are on PC to, and the others are on the PS3), so im thinking it's best to stick with the best.

p.s. sometimes you can modify a game file command line to prevent the game from doing certain types checksums. this can help it to play on a system below minimum requirments because it doesn't look for those requirements in the first place. I haven't had time to look at the files yet but when I do I'll see if I can help ya all!!

Quote Originally Posted by ance1985 View Post
    I've downloaded demo from , follow the link; http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/...orld/demo.html and it works. Really
    Sorry, mate, it is exactly the same download by size and by my failing to run it.