Thread: The Crystal Puzzle! Help! :)

The Crystal Puzzle! Help! :)

at the bottom there are two statues with fans. and lara says go to the adjetant halls ti find stuff. the halls are blocked and the puzzle is really hard. can someone direct me in the right direction?
    Thank you in advance
    Blonde Croft
    Oh Thats Lovely

Quote Originally Posted by blonde croft View Post
    at the bottom there are two statues with fans. and lara says go to the adjetant halls ti find stuff. the halls are blocked and the puzzle is really hard. can someone direct me in the right direction?
    Thank you in advance
    I don't think were able to do it. Since the hallways are blocked off, I put those statues in every possible way, the ones with the fans and cant figure out what to do, Probably has something to do with the hallways we cant get into

thats a shame! well at least i figuired out that you can triverse walls! a really cool way!
    Blonde Croft
    Oh Thats Lovely

It's well fun down there
    The Naga are so cool.
    "I've lived many times longer than your entire civilization, but i've never seen such delicious irony..." R.I.P. Natla

lol the lizards are fun. I was recording a glitch walkthrough to put on youtube and was down below fighting lizards and felt like bad arse.

Was shooting the lizards doing backflips,tossed a sticky grenade and it took out 3 of them, then i ran at the red lizard and did an adrenaline jump off his head and splat,head shot

Big Grin you cant complete the shiva puzzle

tats such a shame it would hav been cool stupid invisible walls i hate you the red lizards are bad ass!!! lmao
    that's where you hid the the artefact, you sly old fox.

Guys, would you explain how to get down? It's from yesterday I'm trying to go...PLEASE

Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Croft View Post
    Guys, would you explain how to get down? It's from yesterday I'm trying to go...PLEASE
    Yeah I made a thread with a video walkthrough of how to get down

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=81688

I assume the jewel for Sheva's hands are in the hallways with the "invisible" door.... I dare say once the jewel is in the hands and risen again - it will catch the light - reflect to the two statues on the ground floor - which you can manipulate to face each other - the reflective fan they are holding may reflect the light (from the jewel in Sheva's hands) to the Jewel in front of the statues holding the reflective fan..... this may pass the light to Sheva's mistress - Who has a ?jewel/window? on her forehed!?!

Pitty we couldn't complete this task at least.... (til the full game that is) - I hate having to just "exit" the demo like that - makes it feel some what - incomplete!!! Lol.

How nasty are those red lizzards?! Damn.
    Grenade with lizard slime written all over it!