Thread: Funny glitch in japan, boss

Big Grin Funny glitch in japan, boss

The end boss in Japan he normally runs around and shoots blue stuff at Lara, this time he gets stuck on the ceiling and does not move, so I shoot and shoot and dead quickly. He never moved off the ceiling.
    So instead of running round and jumping his blue blots, I just aim at the ceiling the whole time, that was weird.

blue... its green on xbox 360... check for any scratches on your disc, i have loads and never encounted this glitch... get an oil wipe or something or start the game again...
    signature image

Yeah, that aura of...stuff is actually green. Like the previous poster there might be something wrong with your disc or your system.

As for the glitch, that's pretty funny. I'd be all "LOL, EPIC fail."

Quote Originally Posted by donnabright View Post
    The end boss in Japan he normally runs around and shoots blue stuff at Lara, this time he gets stuck on the ceiling and does not move, so I shoot and shoot and dead quickly. He never moved off the ceiling.
    So instead of running round and jumping his blue blots, I just aim at the ceiling the whole time, that was weird.
    I wish i could walk on the ceiling.....that would be awesome...
    Dont kill a cow, eat a cowboy.

*Sings Dancing on the ceiling*

This sounds so funny! Aww, I wish you had pictures!

(Also, like the others have said, his aura is Green so how's it managed to go Blue? Spooky! O.o ).

I meant to answer this earlier, sorry.

This sounds like quite a cool glitch. Do you know how to activate it? It would be something I'd like to try if possible.

A picture would be good,if you have the PC version.

People actually want too see bugs now !!

Well Legend on pc with next gen on has enough of them alright.

wEIRD. MAYBE TAKAMOTO WAS PART FAIRY.
    "Cheese is nice. Practically perfect in every way." And no, I DIDN'T STEAL THAT FROM MARY POPPINS!

was he standing on the roof or was he have his head against the roof
    zip:do your pistols have names?
    lara:yes! my left one is called left pistol and my right one is called poplk

IT'S green

that glitch happend to me too!!!it was so funny but it made the fight easier so i didn't mind......
    ''I never show off''Lara Croft