Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Official System Requirement

I just replayed it 1680*1050 8AA 16AF everything on max.

It lagged a bit in places (28fps) but it was playable (8800gts 640mb (overclocked).

Anything above my card and your laughing.

Comp Specs

Amd Athlon 64 Processor 3200+
    2.1Ghz
    Ram= 1Gb
    Win Xp Mce
    Sp2
    Graphics Card Nividia 6600

Our computer only just runs Tomb Raider Underworld.

Thumbs Down Mac version??????

When is the MAC version coming?????

YAAAAAA!

Quote Originally Posted by Athrix255 View Post

YAAAAAA!
    You're in for some great fun

hi all i have a trouble y already intaled the game but when i clik play it apears one window y set in standart y then come an error it sasy that TRU canot initialize direct3d whit my configuration...
    whats that mean?
    did my Video Card support the game? it is a ATI x1200 whit 384mb dedicated and 1024 shared

anyway i hope someone can help me

PD: sorry for my bad english

hi its me again i run the diagnostic page and it says that the only trouble i have it's pixel shader y el vertex shader cose i have 2.0 and i need 3.0 how ca i upgrade it?

The only way to update the pixel shader is to buy a new graphic card. Unfortunetely, you can't play the game with shader 2.0.

hi everyone!
    just wanna know whether TR:U runs on 512MB ATI Radeon 4750HD.
    Силиконовые Мозги

Quote Originally Posted by franiqueblack View Post
    hi everyone!
    just wanna know whether TR:U runs on 512MB ATI Radeon 4750HD.
    I think you can.

Check if you have min requirements here

When is the MAC version coming?????
    Probably never...

Wink Can i play it?

CPU
    Recommended: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or Athlon 64 X2 4400+ (A Dell XPS 630 is highly recommended for great gameplay with Tomb Raider: Underworld)
    You Have: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T5270 @ 1.40GHz

PASS

CPU Speed
    Recommended: 2.2 GHz (A Dell XPS 630 is highly recommended for great gameplay with Tomb Raider: Underworld)
    You Have: 1.40 GHz Performance Rated at: 2.1 GHz

PASS

RAM
    Recommended: 2 GB
    You Have: 2.0 GB

PASS

OS
    Recommended: Microsoft Windows XP (admin rights required)/Microsoft Windows Vista (admin rights required)
    You Have: Microsoft Windows XP Professional

PASS

Video Card
    Recommended: nVidia GeForce 9800 GTX or ATI HD4800
    You Have: Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family

Upgrade Suggested: Unfortunately, your Video Card does not meet this requirement. Click here to see some recommendations.

Features: Recommended attributes of your Video Card

Required You Have
    Video RAM 256 MB 384.0 MB
    3D Yes Yes
    Hardware T&L Yes Yes
    Pixel Shader version 3.0 3.0
    Vertex Shader version 3.0 3.0

Sound Card
    Recommended: Sound Blaster X-Fi is highly recommended for the most dynamic and realistic audio experience (Not tested).
    You Have: SoundMAX Integrated Digital HD Audio

PASS

Free Disk Space
    Recommended: 7 GB
    You Have: 28.8 GB

PASS

DVD-ROM
    Recommended: Yes
    You Have: KZCHM 2JO1YFC1 SCSI CdRom Device

PASS

i mean.. why would it say it doesnt pass the video card if looking down it says yes to everything? i dont understand!! would i be ok playing?
    i think i will :P
    please help me

G'day Lila,
    I don't think you will be able to run Underworld as it recommends you need one of these graphics cards.
    Video Card
    Recommended: nVidia GeForce 9800 GTX or ATI HD4800
    You Have: Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family

The Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family is not strong enough to play Underworld. I can only just play with lots of lag with a Nvidia GeForce 6600 graphics card. So if you want to play Underworld you will have to buy a graphics card.

Have you got a desktop or laptop? Here is a link to the games that the Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family runs

http://www.intel.com/support/graphic...S-026146.htm#a

good day to u too
    thank u very much for your reply!!!!
    i think u r right. i could run the demo very laggy but with all the setting at minimun and it shutdown my pc after freezing when the video started, i thought it could be that i downloaded wrongly or something. but its probably as u say. probably the game would be more heavy. or the same but im also afraid it could overload my pc and its a laptop hp.
    thank u again!!
    i forgot!! i know this one is much more heavy but it says that i couldnt play anniversary but i could!!! i play it a long time ago, and really well so i wasnt shure because as i said :P it says yes looking down, so thank u for explaining

Problems with Nvidia Geforce 8600M

I'm sorry I didnt read the other 5 pages, so you've probably had this problem a few times...
    I have problems with my graphic card (Nvidia Geforce 8600M GT GPU), the original text is

"Für die Ausführung dieses Spiels wird eine DirectX9.0c-kompatible Grafikkarte benötigt. Die 3D-Beschleunigung von DirectX9.0c wird von ihrer Grafikkarte bzw ihrem Grafiktreiber nicht unterstützt."

It means that the game requires a DirectX9.0c-compatible graphic card which i dont have or my drivers dont support.

I have searched for new drivers, but according to windows 7 there arent any. And then i downloaded one of the nvidia homepage, but it doesnt work.

Any ideas? Please help me, i love that game (since TR1!) and i really thought that now i have a new notebook i could finally play it..

Big Grin

Yippieh, it works now, HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!

Re: Official System Requirement

I think you are very upset regarding your configuration if you find the websites for playing without graphics card then you can enjoy very much..
    Is anybody aware about this method because this is necessary for the most of the gamers who has no graphics card.
    r4 games

Just wanted to add:

That an atom processor (~1.6Ghz single core) with 2GB of RAM with Nvidia ION graphics is capable of running TR:U with game settings that is just one notch above lowest (and by that I mean that everything is turned to low except instead of 'point' you are using 'bilinear' and the resolution is one notch above 1024v768 on a 16:9 aspect ratio)

There is some lag, but it is definitely very very playable =)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456