Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Psp

Psp

considering there were tra and trl on psp, why isnt tru available on psp?

my idea is that they are concentrating more on the next gen consoles
    how come we can't have pictures anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Commander92
    Good question, seeing as they're bringing it out on DS (apparently).

Well there was no DS version of Anniversary while there was a PSP one; so really I just think that they flip a coin to decide which handheld gets the next game. ^.^;

Quote Originally Posted by Lil
    Well there was no DS version of Anniversary while there was a PSP one; so really I just think that they flip a coin to decide which handheld gets the next game. ^.^;
    In the absence of an official answer, that's as good a logic as any I guess

Did the PSP versions of TR:L/TR:A come out after the release of the other versions?

Well it would seem they're ported, and graphic quality reduced from the PS2 version (and controls changed). It's possible that they'd want the PS2 version up and running before porting to PSP...

There MUST BE a PSP version! I'll kill myself if there isn't one! Swear!
    I told you not to play your music so loud, because you might wake up the dead

Quote Originally Posted by Commander92 View Post
    Maybe the seling was not good....
    "I got what I wanted....Isn't that all we care about?
    Amanda Evert - Meybe not any moor in TR but always in our hearts

i would definetly want it on the psp, i got both trl and tra on psp and tra is exquisite, trl...was meh. if tru goes on psp and it turns out like legend did, i will be very dissapointed
    if you dont like tomb raider, look away from the screen then.

Quote Originally Posted by rg_001100 View Post
    Did the PSP versions of TR:L/TR:A come out after the release of the other versions?

Well it would seem they're ported, and graphic quality reduced from the PS2 version (and controls changed). It's possible that they'd want the PS2 version up and running before porting to PSP...
    You always have the logical answer don't you ?
    I respect your intelligence, just not your integrity.

Quote Originally Posted by hyrule12 View Post
    i would definetly want it on the psp
    So do i. Maybe it could be out next year.

i think we'd like to request for a psp version. I dun mind waiting till next year for it.

i think we'd like to request for a psp version. I dun mind waiting till next year for it.
    yah it could comeout in like february and i wouldnt mind, how long did tra take to come out on 360 and wii, a pretty long time, so i expect one
    if you dont like tomb raider, look away from the screen then.

maybe because the psp doesn't have enough buttons cuz its rumored that lara has 1,700 moves and it might not be enough for the psp

or theres too much graphics that the psp can't handle it

i dont really know
    Oh hai

But since we've got TRA and TRL, I don't see why we can't have TRU on PSP.

Quote Originally Posted by blahblahperson View Post
    maybe because the psp doesn't have enough buttons cuz its rumored that lara has 1,700 moves and it might not be enough for the psp

or theres too much graphics that the psp can't handle it
    It's worth pointing out that there aren't 1700 buttons on the Xbox360 controller, the PS3 controller, nor the PC. The only way of getting 1700 different inputs would be to have a long list of combination inputs...
    (it maybe possible to get 1700 different inputs from the Wii, I wouldn't know... but it would be impracticle to control anyway).

The 1700 moves are context-dependant.
    The controls for the PSP in TR:L/TR:A have been context dependant as well... and there don't appear to be so many new features that this can't continue. (shoot, use, roll, jump, adjust camera, use grapple are the main controls...)

And obviously the PSP can't handle the large amounts of next-gen graphics. It's worth pointing out that the PS2 can't either, but it's still getting a port.
    The PSP graphics for TR:L were just toned down (noticeably/significantly),
    for TR:A they were also toned down, but not quite to the same extent (while managing to have vast locations).

Ok, but I hope there will be a PSP version.The DS is less powerful in terms of graphics, so I don't see why we can't have a PSP version.

Ok, but I hope there will be a PSP version.The DS is less powerful in terms of graphics, so I don't see why we can't have a PSP version.
    We're not getting it by november, nor by when the PS2 version is released. It's worth waiting to hear news of it.

The DS version won't look anything like the PS2 or next gen versions of the game. It is a separate game.
    Although the PSP is superior to the DS in terms of graphics, it doesn't then make sense to say "because we got it for the DS".. it would make more sense to say that because it's availabe for the PS2 it should be released for the PSP as well.

So there MUST be a PSP version of TR:U!

ewww ds god no this is kind stupid tho i dnt like the psp but its better than the ds
    UR Nothin But WOMANIZER

I don't care if they release a PSP version 2 years after 21st November! I don't really! It's just that they MUST release one! PSP controls should be just like Anniversary's and for me it doesn't matter how many of her 1700 moves she can make I just want the GAME on PSP
    I told you not to play your music so loud, because you might wake up the dead

Quote Originally Posted by Devil666 View Post
    I don't care if they release a PSP version 2 years after 21st November! I don't really! It's just that they MUST release one! PSP controls should be just like Anniversary's and for me it doesn't matter how many of her 1700 moves she can make I just want the GAME on PSP
    I liked the controls anniversary had for PSP (for the most part. I would've preferred it if Advanced toggle was actually toggle, rather than shoot to draw, and time-out until holster...)
    I think anniversary started to become a bit too context sensitive for me, though. As an example, the same button to shoot as to speed up on swimming/shimmying... that just doesn't make sense to me.
    I think the camera system was a lot better on TR:A than it was for TR:U... definitely an improvement on the triangle button, especially when checking for no bad guys in a room through the process of shooting about with pistols.

They could find a way for the moves and improve TRA's controls if u want it in TRU

Tomb raider underworld for PSP

Hello everybody my name is jhonier from colombia, about tomb raider i don´t understand why not is availiable for PSP.I am not in agreement with that decision.

it's not on the psp because Anniversary was but then again so was Legend hmmm maybe this time they flipped a coin to see which one it went on
    http://smileycentral-fun.webs.com this is my website you should join

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast