Thread: An unlockable Feature has ruined my Game!?

An unlockable Feature has ruined my Game!?

I was on Anniversary today and i had unlocked this "Style Units" level as a special reward. I went on it and did a full circuit of the level, when i got back to the start it said i could save. i don't know what i really did that needed saving, but i did anyway. Now when i go on "Play Game", i cannot Load or Replay Levels. When i go on "Resume Game" i end up on the "Style Units" level! Please, is there anyway to correct this, as my game (apart from Croft Manor) is un-playable now!

ha ha soz 4 lafin but that never happened to me i dont know what to do i think stlye units was boring

if you can't find a solution the i suggest to reinstal your game! you can delete the game without your settings and gamesave! good luck

I have no solution but I do hear that this is quite a common problem. Have you tried finding your solution by Google?

he never said it was on the computer !

No, i have it for Xbox 360

told ya only played xbox 4 call of duty 4

Try loading a savegame.
    Villa, villa.

Quote Originally Posted by a big house View Post
    told ya only played xbox 4 call of duty 4
    What makes you think this a 360 exclusive problem? And actually the TR games on 360 have suppieor graphics, more so in Legend.

i'm sorry. i thought you were playing on the PC. i didnt thought of that cause i dont play on other platforms!

Ok, i kinda found a solution to this. I Resumed Game which took me to style units and i did a whole circuit. After that it let me save and load, i used this to delete my save game, however, i was able to keep everything i unlocked e.g. costumes, bios etc. I then started a new game. However, i still kept all my unlockables and even artifacts and relics and when i went back on the main and selected Replay Level i found i could play all the levels (i completed the game before i messed it up with the style units thing). So, if anyone else comes across this problem, thats the solution.