Thread: Nosgoth PUG steam group

Nosgoth PUG steam group

Nosgoth PUG steam group

No 1 most hated player EU invites you to join Nosgoth PUG, a group for networking Nosgoth players.

Right now we're using it for filling lobbies ASAP but in the future, pending locked custom lobbies, we'll use it for setting up PUGs for our community.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/nosgothpug

Features:
    • Hard links to useful info in the discussion section
    • A pretty large pool of players to fill games with (over 200 at time of edit)
    Last edited by Oroibahazopi; 4th Apr 2014 at 17:20.

Yeah Sausage went around inviting a bunch of people. I see a lot of familiar names here
    In-game: Sirshua, being a sir everywhere.

I'd just like to reiterate that the discussion area in the group has a bunch of topics dedicated to explaining classes and some other things. You may not see them on the front page because they're locked to keep discussions on this forum and prevent any NDA breaks.

Most hated you?
    Thought it was me....

Join raidcall Oroi with everyone from PUG

This idea was and is also "For The Win". *epic clap*

There is a decent amount of people on Raidcall when playing, so you can always get a pickup group there if people are on

Can't do any such thing since parties are random are they not? Also you can't lock lobbies to ensure only the 8 who want to PUG can match.

Sorry guys, I left the group. My english is too bad and I want to hang around with german speaking people.
    signature image

As long as you made good use of it and had some good matches because of it I'm happy.

Originally Posted by Varulven
    Sorry guys, I left the group. My english is too bad and I want to hang around with german speaking people.
    Your #Steamname is ?