Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Thread: Game: Rate the Signature above you.

I think the girl next to Lara is Zoe from Left4Dead, but I may be wrong Zoe too is my fav character

9/10 angelus, same as before
    Raiding tombs since 2007. tumblr | N7 #HeroOfFerelden #ChampionOfKirkwall
    signature image

@angelus
    From left to right:
    Kitana from Mortal Combat, Kameo from Kameo, weird chick I forgot the name of but it was a rather odd name starting with an 'o' from Final Fantasy 13 and Zoey from Left 4 Dead' as Dino said :P

Thanks for loving my signature

@Laralover...I'll give your sig an 9/10. Love to see some of the best female characters in gaming. If you had the room, you should include Rubi from WET in that group. I did deduct one point because, like Dino mentioned, Lara is not front and center
    "I'd like to say it was nice to meet you, but that would be a lie"
    signature image

Yay sigs' are back,

Neat sierra xb....9/10

How'd you get your name in such cool lettering?
    signature image

10/10, nice sig, it's like Lara's adventures are written on the walls of a tomb
    signature image

@naraku..thanks Staticon did the sig for me so it must be some font he has on his computer

EDIT: it's been a few days and no one has posted here, so I'm adding an edit to see what people think about the new addition to my sig...Driber added some lightning to it to accentuate the flash that was already behind the clouds. I love it, what do you think?
    signature image

Sierra, I think you have chosen the very best image of the new look Lara. Love the emotion in her face and the beautiful backdrop on the left. Has to be an incredible 9.5/10.

I had a go at making my first signiture. Know it isn't quite in the same league as the signitures here but still hope you like it.

^ Well, I like your signature, I'll give it a 7/10

Besides, we are on a TR forum, we are representing TR and Lara, that's what matters
    signature image

HMMMM I love the background and the fraze i'll give it a 8.3/10

Really hard work well done ! x

I like the colours in the background and the phrase is a classic. Only negative is that Lara's face is in shadow but other than that is brilliant. I give it 8.5/10
    signature image

^^ I quite like the pic you've got of Lara. The expression on her face is awesome. Determined, yet smarmy at the same time. And purple's my favorite color, so I love that you have that on there. 8/10
    --->Winter's YouTube <--- Currently Serving 'TR:A'
    signature image

WS, I like your statement just as much as the entire sig...humble, but yet so true. Too often I see people posting in forums as though what they have to say is the only truth that is out there, and very few people are usually willing to admit that they could, in fact, be wrong about something. Your sig is a good reminder for anyone about the nature of discussion forums. On to the image...the colors pop without being obnoxious (no one will ever NOT notice your sig), and while small, I love the image of Lara that you picked...it's a bit more of a feminine pose than what we usually see. TBH, not sure what the symbol on the right is for, but it fits well. Overall, I'd give it a 9+/10

Oh, just a note about my sig for the next person...I picked the images and the layout, Staticon made the sig for me, and Driber added the lightning effects...so most of the credit goes to them.
    signature image

I really like Winter´s sig, Lara and your own logo nicely tied with fire effects in the background. And the phrase says it all. Nicely done 8/10!
    signature image
    Raiding tombs with Lara since 1996!

Well, your sig is nice, it gots your username, Lara... but Lara looks kinda like an alien And I see a familiar phrase so I'll give it a 7/10
    signature image

Iv just marked this one lol !!!

My spirit is up today so now im upgrading it to a 8.9/10 lol !!!!!!!!!

The more you look in to the blueness of the background the more of the amazing detail you see. The whole thing works very well. 8/10.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier View Post
    ^^ I quite like the pic you've got of Lara. The expression on her face is awesome. Determined, yet smarmy at the same time.
    Thanks. It's one of my fav TR screengrabs I have ever taken.

@ Error. I LOVE the way Lara looks at the left hand side. Such an iconic classic Lara image. The Xian symbol is grear too. Just wish you could get more contrast between the text and background. I give it 8/10.
    signature image

Im speechless everythings great lol

Ill be nice with an amazing 8.5/10 lol x

@ Hoody...

I keep getting drawn back to the colors in your sig...blue and violet always attract my attention also interesting to see another character besides Lara, so having Amanda in there just adds to the effect IMO. Overall, very nice sig, but I would agree on one point that Lara's face needs to be a little less shadowed. It makes Amanda (with her brighter face) look more like the focus...so I'll give it an 8/10
    signature image

Great sig Sierra, especially as you've gone for a sig showing a game that isn't even out yet.

Love the placing of the new Tomb Raider logo and the progression from light to datk back to light sets it off perfectly.

I'm also a geek when ut comes to thunderstorms so I'm well impressed with the lightning which adds great drama to the sig.

I award you a well deserved 9/10

signature image

I love this it's lovely. I love the pics especially did you make them yourself ?

I'm gonna say 8.8/10

Great job !

Hey good idea reviving this thread now that we got all those new sigs because of the xmas sig competition, hehe

Scrolling up through this page, I see a lot of you didn't enter, though. Howcome?

---

Not sure if I already rated your sig, Hoodedclaw, but I give it an 8

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Yeah I was scrolling through the threads when I saw this one again so I thought I would post to continue.

I really like your sig I'll say 9/10

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031