Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 773

Thread: Game: Rate the Signature above you.

  1. #51
    @Lilhanhan: Thanks!!!!! I love yours too (but can't rate it, cause that would be against the rules I guess )

    I'm glad you liked it. I don't have photoshop (yet ) so I have to use paint.......*sighs*.

    Edit: RG 9.5/10, amazingly well timed screenshot, like the scarlett red too (great contrast)
    signature image

  2. #52
    Signature of the person above me:

    Sooner or later you WILL run out of bullets - NatlaI would like that to be optional, if you don't mind!

    Criteria:
    a: within the signature size limit: 1 (out of 1)
    b: relavence to Eidos games: 2 (out of 2)
    c: relavence to Tomb Raider series: 8 (out of 10)
    d: colour: 4.5 (out of 5)
    e: layout/composition: 4.5 (out of 5)
    f: X-factor: 9 (out of 10)

    Formula:
    a * b * [c + d + e] + f

    8.6 out of 10

    (as a side note, I don't like the contrast in the italic/bold text just beneath the sig, though I love the text in the sig, good link between the user name and Tomb Raider).

    (And I didn't take that shot... I just 'googled it'. The image is a bit of a joke for the Wingdings 3 font message)

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,530
    Quote Originally Posted by RG
    placeholder...
    That's twice I've seen you say that now. So that's two of these:

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Spong View Post
    That's twice I've seen you say that now. So that's two of these:
    Well if I don't say that then someone else will post before I manage to rate the sig

    You (deliberately) choose to not show your sig in this thread...

    EDIT: But I shall rate it!
    Signature to Rate:


    Criteria:
    a: within the signature size limit: 1 (out of 1)
    b: relavence to Eidos games: 2 (out of 2)
    c: relavence to Tomb Raider series: 4 (out of 10)
    d: colour: 4 (out of 5)
    e: layout/composition: 5 (out of 5)
    f: X-factor: 9 (out of 10)

    Formula:
    a * b * [c + d + e] + f



    7 out of 10

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,530
    Quote Originally Posted by RG
    You (deliberately) choose to not show your sig in this thread...
    Yep
    And cheers for the placeholder explanation thing

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by rg_001100 View Post
    8.6 out of 10

    (as a side note, I don't like the contrast in the italic/bold text just beneath the sig, though I love the text in the sig, good link between the user name and Tomb Raider).
    Thanks RG!

    That second part is actually not bold! It looks that way because it's a different colour. Should change it probably........... (don't like it that much either)

    Quote Originally Posted by rg_001100 View Post
    (And I didn't take that shot... I just 'googled it'. The image is a bit of a joke for the Wingdings 3 font message)
    You didn't eh? Well ya better watch out not to post before me again in this thread then!!

    (just kidding, still like it)
    signature image

  7. #57
    love your signature I give it a 10 out of 10
    http://smileycentral-fun.webs.com this is my website you should join

  8. #58
    Signature of the person above me:

    myspace.com/gerbils11

    Criteria:
    a: within the signature size limit: 1 (out of 1)
    b: relavence to Eidos games: 2 (out of 2)
    c: relavence to Tomb Raider series: 6 (out of 10)
    d: colour: 3 (out of 5) (it's hard to see the "I never forget a face"... green on green)
    e: layout/composition: 3 (out of 5) (see the side note #1)
    f: X-factor: 8 (out of 10)

    Formula:
    a * b * [c + d + e] + f

    6.4 out of 10

    (side notes: 1) The 2nd Lara on the right of the image doesn't look good with the rest of the signature...
    2) the link underneath the sig could be incorporated into the image to allow for a bigger image, if desired.
    i.e.
    from: [IMG]{url}[/IMG] myspace.com/gerbills11
    to: [URL=http://www.myspace.com/gerbills11][IMG]{url}[/IMG][/URL])

  9. #59
    GOT YOU NOW RG!!!



    Hey Tombfan nr 1 thanks!! I don't think I deserve it though.........
    Love yours, but you should change the green, it's hard to read. (I know how hard it is to pick a good colour for the text, it took me ages and I think mine isn't that easy to read either)
    signature image

  10. #60
    7.5

    This is one I made for some one ells.

  11. #61
    Signature to rate:


    Criteria:
    a: within the signature size limit: 1 (out of 1)
    b: relavence to Eidos games: 2 (out of 2)
    c: relavence to Tomb Raider series: 7 (out of 10)
    d: colour: 2 (out of 5)
    e: layout/composition: 3 (out of 5)
    f: X-factor: 6.5 (out of 10)

    Formula:
    a * b * [c + d + e] + f

    6.1 out of 10


    Quote Originally Posted by Love2Raid View Post
    (I know how hard it is to pick a good colour for the text, it took me ages and I think mine isn't that easy to read either)
    I just choose red. K.I.S.(S.) (Yellow, black and white are also a part of my sig... yellow works with the red, black gives definition to the text/symbols, white for logo... looks nice)

  12. #62
    10

  13. #63
    I think I'll rate my current sig to prove it's not a 10 (or 9, or 8), and will rate Tessa's.

    Signature to Rate:

    Criteria:
    a: within the signature size limit: 1 (out of 1)
    b: relavence to Eidos games: 1 (out of 2) EDIT: Figured out that this was minimum 1, maximum 2...
    c: relavence to Tomb Raider series: 0 (out of 10)
    d: colour: 5 (out of 5)
    e: layout/composition: 5 (out of 5)
    f: X-factor: 8 (out of 10)

    Formula:
    a * b * [c + d + e] + f

    3.6 out of 10
    No offense.
    The reason this scores so low on the criteria grid (that I've used to rate everyone else) is the lack of relation to Tomb Raider. (4 points out of 10 lost just because of that).
    EDIT: Also realised it's not relavent to any eidos games... score goes down from a 5.6 to a 1.6... a further 4 points were lost because it's not an eidos game. (= 8 points lost total... relative maximum of 4 out of 10 for non eidos things)
    EDIT: I figured out that the reason for having 'eidos games' factor is to give a bonus to those that do, so '0' really doesn't count...

    This criteria has bias to both Eidos games, and Tomb Raider. I chose the criteria based upon these forums...

    *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

    Signature to Rate:


    Criteria:
    a: within the signature size limit: 1 (out of 1)
    b: relavence to Eidos games: 2 (out of 2)
    c: relavence to Tomb Raider series: 9 (out of 10)
    d: colour: 3 (out of 5)
    e: layout/composition: 1 (out of 5)
    f: X-factor: 6 (out of 10)

    Formula:
    a * b * [c + d + e] + f

    6.4 out of 10

    I rate the relavence to Tomb Raider so high in this case because it is a screenshot taken from the game, showing Lara, an enemy, guns, exploration/environment, action... it doesn't show off puzzles.
    Colour isn't so great for this sig (the backgrond image is pretty bland)
    Layout/composition is poor (busy on the right, empty on the left)

  14. #64
    10

  15. #65
    10 already know what your sig is Tessa
    http://smileycentral-fun.webs.com this is my website you should join

  16. #66
    6.9
    @TF - thank-you!! but I have been swapping sigs all day!

  17. #67
    You only have a link. >.>
    1.5/10-------Wait, I see the signature picture, from RG's post. I don't get why my compy isn't showing it in your signature.,

    A new Rate -- 6/10


    @RG : Hilarious first post. Goes to show you know your mathematics.
    Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.
    My.DeviantArt

  18. #68
    why a 6.9?
    I gave the 10 to Tessa just so you know I was wondering how you made it like that?
    why 4.5 I feel like I can't make anything
    I give you a 10 Goar last time I had 4 pics no one liked it put you can work it
    http://smileycentral-fun.webs.com this is my website you should join

  19. #69
    (I'm rough at scoring, so don't think that I think that yours are terrible. I hardly ever give anyone a rate past the 8 zone. No matter what the competition, rate game, or whatever the case is I always rate like this. I'm rough on everyone, but not rude.)
    Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.
    My.DeviantArt

  20. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Goar View Post
    You only have a link. >.>
    1.5/10

    @RG : Hilarious first post. Goes to show you know your mathematics.
    1.5? That's the lowest so far *whew*... even considering my original evaluation of Tessa's sig... 1.6. (then I figured out one of my variables, the eidos relavence one, was intented to be 1 or 2...)

    Darn, you changed it. But tessa's current sig (a blank and the link) is her current sig...

    Quote Originally Posted by Tombfan#1 View Post
    why a 6.9?
    At least with my posts, you know why you get the score you get..

    My rank for Goar stands as it was... 7.2

  21. #71
    I'm lost what is the 6 to Goar?
    that 6.9 was to tessa I was wondering why she gave me it so what do you rate my new one RG I bet it's lower!
    http://smileycentral-fun.webs.com this is my website you should join

  22. #72

  23. #73
    RG - Your signature is also simple. I like simple, but not terribly simple alike of others I've seen around the forums. I guess what I look for in a signature is symbolism, colour, placement of pictures, location of text and colour of text. Another thing that I look for is balance. Detail would be nice and a little border. Hence why I'm a little rough on the rating system.

    So, RG. For your signature I give you a 6.5/10 - I give you that, because I love the lettering on the upper right, the yellow text. It gives balance to the signature. As you have the complimentary colour in the text "Riccog". then you have the white underneath, which works well with the other tinted colours in the picture. Simple, yet lovely.
    Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.
    My.DeviantArt

  24. #74
    then what's wrong with this one that I have now? I got rid of my last one because RG didn't like it
    http://smileycentral-fun.webs.com this is my website you should join

  25. #75
    (I hate to be mean, but *Points to the rules *.

    Not everyone will give you a low score, it's not the end of the world.)

    If you'd like to know why I don't like it very much, is because there's a big open space between the pictures. There needs to be something there, other wise I'd give you a better score. Also, the pink-purple text doesn't fit. If it'd be at least a green, yellow, or blue hue.
    Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.
    My.DeviantArt

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •