Thread: multiplayer issues

multiplayer issues

multiplayer issues

in some games where some people wants to play multiplayer they don't see a room

so i suggest that even thought that the rooms are closed and have started

people can join and do spectator mode for 1 nation only except they can't talk and should only wait till the game finishes and hopes for a free slot so he can join

because a battle can take a long time to finish and it's torture to wait for a room to open

so it's best if there's like a new mode that can guarantee us that we can hopefully get into a room and join enjoy the battle or something like that

just a suggestion

dont' shout out any bad words

Originally Posted by Polarshark
    in some games where some people wants to play multiplayer they don't see a room

so i suggest that even thought that the rooms are closed and have started

people can join and do spectator mode for 1 nation only except they can't talk and should only wait till the game finishes and hopes for a free slot so he can join

because a battle can take a long time to finish and it's torture to wait for a room to open

so it's best if there's like a new mode that can guarantee us that we can hopefully get into a room and join enjoy the battle or something like that

just a suggestion

dont' shout out any bad words
    I like that idea. It would be great for when players drop out another player can take his place keeping the teams even.

It would also allow for players to make films easier and stuff. It sounds like an alright idea.

Smile

maybe have spectators team aligned. This means that they could then share advice amoung team mates. But you wouldb have the camera of the spectator on a teather to allied ships so he cant go on spy of the oposin force

Already thought that out.

-Host can determine whether spectators are team-aligned or have free camera controls.

-Host also determines whether spectators can talk to teammates or to everybody. The latter option is required in the event people decide to make movies.

i think thats a good idea also.