Thread: Final Fantasy 6 Android Sabins Blitz Commands

Final Fantasy 6 Android Sabins Blitz Commands

Final Fantasy 6 Android Sabins Blitz Commands

Can anyone let me know how to figure out Sabins Blitz commands on the android. I know them all for all other systems but what are they for this one. It does not list them anywhere that I can find. I want to be able to suplex.

Raging fists (Pummel)
    left, right, left

Aura Cannon (Aurabolt)
    down,down/left, left

Meteor Strike (Suplex)
    unknown

Rising Phoenix (Fire Dance)
    left, down/left, down, down/right, right

I'll continue to add when i discover more. Seems to be based on old moves, but i'm having problems converting ones with none directional input so far.

Ya I know them all too. The only ones that I don't know due to not having shoulder buttons are suplex and mantra.

Yep, i assume most people that already picked up the game has mashed the blitz commands enough already.

Suplex:
    up/right, up/left, down, up

Following that trend i assume you can just replace the shoulder/game pad buttons with up/right and up/down.

Thanks for the response I had actually figured it out and came here to post it as well. Would be nice if they put a patch in to add the command in the abilities section of Blitz like they have in EVERY other version lol.

so when you go into abilities select sabin and then blitz and it will show you the various blitz attacks immediately available to you. and to add to the list is
    Meteor Strike up/right, up/left, down, up