Thread: Spolier: Amanda tatoo

Spolier: Amanda tatoo

So on many forums I have seen that you are talking about Amanda Tatoo. (as you now Amanda tatoo repreisent the simbols on the stonse in Bolivia)

Look what I finde?

Kraken temple....Hide a lot of secrets.... Is Lara going to be able to saw the misteryi...Finde out in Noveber!
    "I got what I wanted....Isn't that all we care about?
    Amanda Evert - Meybe not any moor in TR but always in our hearts

It's from a loading screen from TRL. There is the stone and the dais, so we can see this behind the stone.
    Villa, villa.

Yeah it might have a better connection..... But I'm all the way too tired to think about anything right now.....

They all look the same to me to be honest. I honestly see no connection whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Willard View Post
    They all look the same to me to be honest. I honestly see no connection whatsoever.
    Agreed.
    Me either.....
    XBL GamerTag: Nate D Brooks

I surly do if you guys don't than your obviously blind thanks for sharing this is getting more interesting
    http://smileycentral-fun.webs.com this is my website you should join

[shock]You'd be surprised to know that I am not blind.[/shock]

If it was an undisputed fact that they were the exact ones, then I would lay my hands down. However, it's open to matter of opinion so I say you will have to accept it whether you like it or not.

On behalf of Natebrooks too, I don't he's blind either come to think of it...

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Willard View Post
    [shock]You'd be surprised to know that I am not blind.[/shock]

If it was an undisputed fact that they were the exact ones, then I would lay my hands down. However, it's open to matter of opinion so I say you will have to accept it whether you like it or not.

On behalf of Natebrooks too, I don't he's blind either come to think of it...
    Thanx Doc.
    I am not blind.
    And I still stand by what you said, I really don't see any connection at all.
    I feel as though if there was to be a connection made involving those symbols, it would have been alot more obvious. And it wasn't evidently.
    XBL GamerTag: Nate D Brooks

Amanda for a comparison:

As I said on another thread, if there is a connection, it is that Amanda got so obsessed with her quest to get to Avalon that she adopted the symbols for tattoos.

Either that...or CD are playing with us.

Sorry if the shot isn't clear, I tried for a zoomed in look, but my laptop took ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Rai004 View Post
    Amanda for a comparison:

As I said on another thread, if there is a connection, it is that Amanda got so obsessed with her quest to get to Avalon that she adopted the symbols for tattoos.

Either that...or CD are playing with us.

Sorry if the shot isn't clear, I tried for a zoomed in look, but my laptop took ages.
    Wouldn't it be a connection to the creature possessed in the stone?

i.e. that it was from an underworld?

Thats what i said in my post bakka!!!!
    Amazing relevance by Steven 1279 look it up!!!!!!!

Well, of course the symbols are going to be related to each other.

That stone she pulled out of the wall in Peru, the dais, Excalibur, and now the Underworld: all of these things are closely related to each other.

So, there's bound to be more of the same symbols everywhere in the temple in the Med.

I cant really see a resemblance... but it's a possibility never the less!

Dude this is awesome. nice.
    how did you find out?

Quote Originally Posted by joeyjunior View Post
    Dude this is awesome. nice.
    how did you find out?
    Well I just a wach a screnshot...
    "I got what I wanted....Isn't that all we care about?
    Amanda Evert - Meybe not any moor in TR but always in our hearts