Thread: Stupid difference between the races

Stupid difference between the races

Unhappy Stupid difference between the races

Sorry my first impresion is that this game is unplayable , I do not mention the matching system but overall the game is bad. I play Quake, Medal Of Honor, and last time (not realy pvp) Warframe one year 900+hours and when I play Warframe first time I want play more and more and more.
    After playing the first map on NOSGOT I say to may self "ok let it try one more time it can be so bad", and I play one more time , and one more and ...... .
    REALLY , no jumps, no climbing for humans!!!, hey I do not say that may human have to walk on the wall but when I have crate under wall and its looking I can go on top of this "Wery high" 2,5m hous so WHY I CAN'T. Because of That the vampire are 90% of time on the "HigherGround" no mention the flying ones so the Vampires are 90% time on better position. Playin the Human side is like no tactics at all "Stay together so the Vampire have the diner on one plate". , and the Vampire side of story is "find the diner doggy" .

Mybe I change my mind but this is my first impresion.

Humans overpower vampires in the current meta.

IMO it would be nice if the vampires were a bit stronger but humans should have the upper hand imo. Less mobile and all that.
    BELLUM INTERNECINUM

As for the climbing thing, it's been addressed. They may or may not give us limited function, but that's far later. As for the vampire vs human thing, it's because of the massive influx of new players. Give it a couple weeks, humans will be dominating again. The skill cap is higher for the humans. Eventually, you'll start seeing some of the higher caliber players online too and you'll learn the hard way. Humans are designed to be "together", as in close enough to help each other but not get caught by AoE stuff, not "together" as in stand in the corner and camp. In fact, the best human teams will often circle the map moving from heal tation to heal station as they get used so that they can increase their sustainability. It also makes the vampires chase instead of toy. Be patient, practice some, and you'll be surprise at how difficult it can be for a vampire. Hopefully, the new melee patch for vamps fixes a few issues.

The two current urcks I have are that tyrants need a bit more life to truly be feared (maybe like 1400 -1500), and the fact that human melee attacks do 100 per atk and have a rather fast melee speed.
    Sausage-Member of 200g-My Twitch Stream, Livesignature image

About fast , when I play vampire I want something fast and agile not some slow blue skin human . Mayby this is bug but when I use power 'auto doge' i can't hit so the basic principle for this gameplay is "1Atack,2use power to distract, 3 escape, 4 reload/heal ", this is PVP not a RPG game
    I want the filing, that this character is human and this is Vampire not the way around "I cant jump o I'm human" lol.
    I understand the recovery time for Vampire powers but Humans ??? Why you do not colect explosive arrow, or Bola? recovery time for items? you get this from heven ?

For me this is first "MUST TO DO" in this game .
    Recowery time for Vampire powers
    Finding/buying accessories for Humans and some limit to carry them not some freaking recovery to use explosive arrow!!.

Well I like where the game is currently, i mean for one, being on a roof has NEVER helped me as a scout. It just meant I was now very far from my team and liable to be killed effortlessly. As for any claims of balance, it's all skill and team work, so this isn't a pay to win game. Like having two reavers one pounces first, the other follows as soon as the human gets up.. evil tactic but it works lol. As for humans, well you need strategy, and move in pairs if you must, being alone just means you're basically waiting to be killed. This game requires thinking, and tactics, so far I like everything except the bugs lol.
    Also if you chase down a low hp target and get killed... that's your fault. If you can't secure the kill, don't chase, usually that low hp target is now running towards they're team mates who in turn are heading for them.

But I like the races difference. It makes sense, they are vampires after all, if they don't have perks then they're just cannibals lol
    I have one suggestion for this game to get better, target pinging, yes like league of legends, but only to the point of letting you're team know who to focus on.(If this feature already exists do tell O_O)

Originally Posted by Lirra666
    But I like the races difference. It makes sense, they are vampires after all, if they don't have perks then they're just cannibals lol
    I have one suggestion for this game to get better, target pinging, yes like league of legends, but only to the point of letting you're team know who to focus on.(If this feature already exists do tell O_O)
    Target pinging is pointless. Voice communication will be fixed at some point.
    Sausage-Member of 200g-My Twitch Stream, Livesignature image

Originally Posted by cmstache
    Target pinging is pointless. Voice communication will be fixed at some point.
    Still a lot easier with target pinging, there is a function like that in tribes as well and even if competitive teams play with voice com it makes it a lot easier for a team to have some kind of cooperation.
    BELLUM INTERNECINUM