Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: getting to know each other

Thumbs Up getting to know each other

Hi everyone

I wanna get to know people from all over the world, that's why I opened this thread.I don't write too much in these forums because i find it a bit hard to chat in forums, I usually say only some things regarding the games here, and I also don't have too much tim eto stay online.So I want to add everyone on my msn address.It's theboss-1964[at]hotmail.com anyone who wants to add me... just add me .We could also talk about other things in this thread, like what we like and such things to get to know us better(although i'd expect that in msn).Well just to break the ice, here is a song I enjoy(something little of my taste) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAUas08lGuE

Have fun

Not a good idea to post your Hotmail address in a thread fibra. There's all kinds of things that search forums for such information in order to spam (and worse).

If you want to post it, replace the "@" with "[at]". Or just put the address in your profile if you've not done it already

Yeah, i agree with Spong (once again) sounds like a good thread idea but keeping it to the forum is just better and if you get to know someone better, move to PM's and then once that's gone a bit further. Then Email address's

There are wierd people out there
    Signitures are cool.... But so are pictures

@Spong - thx for the advice did not know that, don't hang too much in the net.
    @Tomb-Dude - That just doesn't work for me with the forums, I can handle also weird people
    I have fun, yet i am serious, I enjoy the moment, a real boy that's why I am not afraid to do things, like post my address and such.Thanks for the advices

No probs fibra. What I said was merely what I saw CatSuit post many moons ago when a thread appeared in ECC for people to list their Hotmail addresses.

shall we introduce ourselves?

A female-lithuanian-slash-swedish-slash-finnish-idiot-geek with no future ahead of herself, works at a computer repairing store...thing, like to destroy computers and play pranks on people.

Thats basically all.
    Villa, villa.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexie View Post
    shall we introduce ourselves?

A female-lithuanian-slash-swedish-slash-finnish-idiot-geek with no future ahead of herself, works at a computer repairing store...thing, like to destroy computers and play pranks on people.

Thats basically all.
    wow.....that's a start idiot-geek is a bit exaggerated though

Hello..... emmm.... and Hello and .................... Bye.........

Well shall I start? OK, I'm IVANA from KOPRIVNICA (as you can see ---->KC). I'm blond (but I'm not stupid as it seems), female, I suppose I don't have to say that I'm on this forum because of tomb raider.

Cool

hey! *waves* im Blonde croft you can call me anything you want!
    well i'm blonde with blue eyes i love doing 'girly stuff'(TD) hehe
    i love muic and boys!
    Blonde Croft
    Oh Thats Lovely

Quote Originally Posted by blonde croft View Post
    hey! *waves* im Blonde croft you can call me anything you want!
    well i'm blonde with blue eyes i love doing 'girly stuff'(TD) hehe
    i love muic and boys!
    Hey, I have blue eyes too. And "girly stuff"........ I don't get it.......

I'm 13 (14 in November).

Okayy..... So I'll give it a try now.....

I'm Harman.... or harry..... Or you can simply call me H.... thats what my friends call me..... I have black hair and unique eyes that keep changing colors...... lol...... As fa as I know myself I'm always cool..... not easily tempered..... Muscular..... strong (in my blood)..... can't live without Music..... love ridin' my bikes and racing with my bro...... always in funny mood....... great friend to have ( as people say).......

So anything that anyone wanna ask ..... I'll be glad to answer..... or anyone wanna PM me is most welcomed.......

Cool

ok me in more depth! lol
    i'm 14! 15 in march!
    i have a femine musclar body!
    i love sport (see the "What sport do you do/play?")
    i have always been popular! but now i have a small group of friends!
    oh im Female! thats important!
    well i think thats it!
    Blonde Croft
    Oh Thats Lovely

ok me in more depth! lol
    i'm 14! 15 in march!
    i have a femine musclar body!
    i love sport (see the "What sport do you do/play?")
    i have always been popular! but now i have a small group of friends!
    oh im Female! thats important!
    well i think thats it!
    you forgot you love Larson

Cool

Josh he's a game charater! i love real men!
    Blonde Croft
    Oh Thats Lovely

@ blonde: see I am a little bit younger

I love to ride my new bike, I should not do any sport except riding bike and swimming (long story).

Cool

i'm not meant to do sport but oh well!
    ok Ivana you can be my sister instead!
    Blonde Croft
    Oh Thats Lovely

Okay.. I give up.. I'm bored and I want something to ramble on about.. Besides myself, but whatever. Here goes.

I just recently turned 19, on the 26th of August. I don't start my College classes until the 22nd of this month, which I am none too thrilled about--due to Mathematics.

My Eidos name is a male Visi-goth name, and one of my O.C.'s name. Though I am a female, and I also usually go by the name of "Bampy/Bampire" which is my online name (besides these forums).

Sometimes I can get heated; like snap at people unintentionally, but most the time I'm pretty chill. My humor can be rude, but I try to be very nice in these forums. I have respect for everyone's opinions, just as long as they respect mine, and don't shove anything in my face--such a religion.

I think that's about what I have to say, for now.
    Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.
    My.DeviantArt

ok Ivana you can be my sister instead!
    It's fine for me sister

Quote Originally Posted by Lara's.Fan4life View Post
    Okayy..... So I'll give it a try now.....

I'm Harman.... or harry..... Or you can simply call me H.... thats what my friends call me..... I have black hair and unique eyes that keep changing colors...... lol...... As fa as I know myself I'm always cool..... not easily tempered..... Muscular..... strong (in my blood)..... can't live without Music..... love ridin' my bikes and racing with my bro...... always in funny mood....... great friend to have ( as people say).......

So anything that anyone wanna ask ..... I'll be glad to answer..... or anyone wanna PM me is most welcomed.......
    cool brother, glad to know you.A friend of mine has these eyes that change too.His eyes are sometimes brown, sometimes green, i cannot say.

Quote Originally Posted by Goar View Post
    Okay.. I give up.. I'm bored and I want something to ramble on about.. Besides myself, but whatever. Here goes.

I just recently turned 19, on the 26th of August. I don't start my College classes until the 22nd of this month, which I am none too thrilled about--due to Mathematics.

My Eidos name is a male Visi-goth name, and one of my O.C.'s name. Though I am a female, and I also usually go by the name of "Bampy/Bampire" which is my online name (besides these forums).

Sometimes I can get heated; like snap at people unintentionally, but most the time I'm pretty chill. My humor can be rude, but I try to be very nice in these forums. I have respect for everyone's opinions, just as long as they respect mine, and don't shove anything in my face--such a religion.

I think that's about what I have to say, for now.
    i like your character am 19 myself.Happy birthday!!!

you know i thought we can talk about anything here not simply ourself, that's why i posted that music video, to talk about anything we want, we like.We should feel free talking about anything i think.Anyone can add me if you want, I already wrote the address.As for me, the most important thing for me is being a boy, having pride having honor, to know what is loyalty.I am funny and serious too.I have helped many people and anyone that knows me, know that they can tell me anything, they say about me that i take the secrets of the others with me in my grave.By this i might sound like an old man but my character is actually like a really young boy, everyone feels comfortable with me.And i am loyal, but i have done also bad things like i can remember steeling something from an innocent people something for a purpose, and i did not regret that.I think the same case you would be Lara in AoD stealing the book from carvier that werner left, so don't think of me as a bad guy , although i do sometimes bad things

Cool

cool fibra!
    Blonde Croft
    Oh Thats Lovely

Hi everyone. I'm a 15 years-old girl and I live in Portugal. What can I say about me?
    I always try to be nice and polite in the forums. I love to draw, go to the theatre, play sims and TR, and I love this forum, there's lots of nice people here!
    I'm a good friend, very shy but at the same time very crazy.

BTW fibra, IMO that 's song has a lovely tune but the lyrics aren't so good (Just to break the ice!)

Me? I'm awesome. I'm a girl from Portsmouth, England. I like Taekwondo (yellow belt) and swimming. I'm crazy. That explains why I'm Aquarius. February 9th is when I entered this messed-up world. I am a TR obsessive. My favourite music is t.A.T.u, ''Clubbed To Death'' by Rob D, and Panic! at the disco. I HATE PINK AND ALL THINGS GIRLY.

xXShaNicE_MooReXx

Quote Originally Posted by LaraCroftRox View Post
    [B I HATE PINK AND ALL THINGS GIRLY. [/B]

xXShaNicE_MooReXx
    Really?

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast