Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: getting to know each other

@ Fibra..... Hmmm Cool..... But don't worry bro just keep practicing and you'll master everything cos you have a good phsyic in sports and thats a very essential thing.....

Cool

wow thanks to the thread i learnt a lot about people! cheers Fibra!
    Blonde Croft
    Oh Thats Lovely

I should pay more attention to this thread.
    Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.
    My.DeviantArt

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by TwinPistols View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm a 15 years-old girl and I live in Portugal. What can I say about me?
    I always try to be nice and polite in the forums. I love to draw, go to the theatre, play sims and TR, and I love this forum, there's lots of nice people here!
    I'm a good friend, very shy but at the same time very crazy.

BTW fibra, IMO that 's song has a lovely tune but the lyrics aren't so good (Just to break the ice!)
    Hey! i like you because you sound like my long lost twin! i don't really need to introduce myself because you already did that for me but anyways im fourteen and although i looooove tomb raider im hopeless at actually playing and even though im almost finished tomb raider anniversary ive only learnt how to do the adrenaline dodge!!! emm....i cant wait to get tomb raider underworld for christmas because it looks fantastic!!!
    LOVE YA LOTS LIKE JELLY TOTS!
    http://www.ps2vicio.com/imagenes1/PS...erworld_17.jpg

Jean~Yves: "Good luck Lara, I fear you may need it."
    Lara Croft: "I make my own luck.

Hies I am 16 yeards old, female from England. I have been playing Tomb Raider since the age of ~6 or 7 along with my elder brother. I have ALL the games and I love the tomb raider OSTs. My favourite Tomb Raider game is either Legend (Xip and Allistar <3) or Anniversary, though they are all good. I also love my awesum boyfriend, World of Warcraft, Touhou, Anime, Green, Potatoe Waffles, Heavy Metal, Dutch Hardcore and Drawing/Sketching (Art ftw)

ah well, might as well...

i'm annebelle, 22 years old (my name kinda gives it away), live together with my boyfriend which whom i've been together 5 years, besides TR i like to swim, read good books, play other computergames (my second worst addiction), i smoke (very stupid i know, trying to quit before TRU comes out), i like watching movies (at home or in cinema) and i like almost all musicgenres, from classical to heavy metal to urban...

oh yeah, i'm in school to become a balletteacher

that's about it.............
    Oh yes, I've always found your ignorance quite amusing...

Hi there Rena..... Whats your real name....??? Nice ta meet ya.....

And Hi there Annebelle..... I guess we have talked before.....( Remember I'm your son and you are my mummy ) lol......

ah yes, of course how's my son doing

Doing great..... Just finished some sig work..... Hows my new sig....????
    How are you.....???

i'm good thanks, and your sig is very beautiful!!

Nice to hear that..... and thanks for the admiration....
    So how was your day so far....???

pff.... boring.... been on the forums almost all day, woke up pretty late, sat outside my door a bit... grocery shopping....... that's about it...

how bout yours?

Well mine was much like yours ... real boring..... Got up with the scold by my mom in the morning.... not your mom and other one.... ..... She was really upset cos of my bro's accident that took place yesterday..... and she played the record on me.....
    Then was like boring..... Just been at home......

that's not a nice way to wake up, no.... accident? oh dear is he allright? well, i'm going to go to the store (again) get something to eat.... i'll be back later on *waves*

lol yes.... she was really in huge temper cos of yesterday's incident..... So I didn't took all that very seriously.....
    Yes he is alright..... Thanks God.... He had no fault..... the guys on the bike was drunk and he came and hit in the car..... my car got a HUGE dent in the front right fender..... i had kept it so good.....

Alright.... seeya later..... byeeee..... **waves.....

darn, those drunk drivers!!!! hmm... sorry to hear about your car, good thing your brother is allright can't you get it fixed? insurance-wise i mean?

Yep will get it fixed.... Seems like I have to put a big part of my saving into it.....and yes I had insurance for the car...... But the main thing is that my bro is alright rest there is no worries...... I just want my bro fit and fine.....

hey welcome rena , annabelle.hey harry did not know anything about these mentioned accident, glad everything is fine

Quote Originally Posted by fibra View Post
    hey welcome rena , annabelle.hey harry did not know anything about these mentioned accident, glad everything is fine
    Yeah it happened day before yesterday..... It was kinda trouble so everyone..... But now its all cool.... I have sent the car for repair and it will be fine..... But most importantly my bro is okay..... and Hey thanks for the support.....

thanks for the welcome, apologies for the late reply.
    my real name is toni ;o

Welcome Toni/Rena How should I call you?

@Harry: I see you love your self....new sig is nice.

well someone asked for my real name.. though i prefer rena ;D

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213