Thread: A few opinions.

A few opinions.

A few opinions.

After playing a little bit I'd decided to lay my two cents on the table and give a few off-hand ideas that might make the game more enjoyable. I appreciate the time the developers and the player base will take to read this post.

A. I'm feeling that the supply stations for the Humans are a little bit difficult to notice on the minimap. Maybe if the icons were bigger and, perhaps, if they stood out more in the game world. Though I guess if you've played the map enough times you'd know where they are; but that's just my thought.

B. And... I hate to say this but there needs to be some sort of defense against the Sent's carry. To somehow fight back against it. Maybe have a perk that allows you to be released sooner. I'm being sincerely honest when I say that it gets awfully irritating when the opposing team has players that are just too good at that.

A. I don't have any problems about the supply stations when humans go together, you just need to know the map.
    B. Actually if you read all skills , scout have a bow-stun thing, you can shot a stun arrow to a flying Sentinel and then he will fall down.

Like you say , you have played a little bit , just play more and learn.

You can bola or knife Sents while they're flying. It's up to your team to defend you. Honestly I personally believe that Sent is the weakest vampire class. Alchemist being the weakest human class.

Sent having more options against it would weaken the class too much.

You can also deal a certain amt of dmg (not very high) after the kidnap/abduct activation before he grabs you and it'll land.
    Sausage-Member of 200g-My Twitch Stream, Livesignature image

Bola Sent

I think that bolaing a sent is kind lackluster. Maybe a crash/slide animation? It's not very easy to do, but it warrants it if you bola one. Just think it'd be more aesthetically pleasing. Maybe the same thing with tyrant and jump?
    Sausage-Member of 200g-My Twitch Stream, Livesignature image