Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: What do you like about KH3D?

What do you like about KH3D?

That's a true point. Sora does have a lot going on. But another thing I liked was the flowmotion! It was cool.

Yes it was. Flowmotion is awesome. I loved that aspect of the game because I could wipe out multitudes of enemies in just one blow.

Yeah it was so cool! The gameplay looks so good in 3D too!

I love KH 3D but everyone else has pretty much covered what I love about it. The 3D for this game made me really happy. Before this game I couldn't stand the 3D [headache ] but KH 3D made me love it to the point where I can't play the game without it. I never really noticed the difference that 3D made before but it actually does make a pretty big one. If only the 3D worked as good in every game...

The 3D aspect does change the game a lot. And if you look closely at the games that get played in 3D, you'll notice that the colors do vary when it's off and when it's on. I've been studying that on my 3DS ever since I got it.

I never noticed that. How do the colors change? Do they get lighter or darker or do they change to an entirely different color? (I'm interested because I want to be a programer some day, probably on video games)

I didn't really notice that but it sounds cook

*cool lol xP

Well the 3D makes the colors more vibrant and realistic as with it turned off and then it gets a sort of brownish overtone but it's not that noticeable b/c it's very light. My game is set in a power saving mode to conserve battery life for the longest so that's also another factor that could see a difference.

Interesting. Mine is in power save mode too all the time though. I think I'm just unobservant. :b I'll have to see next time if I can notice it.

Yeah I noticed that when you don't have power saving mode on its brighter.

The World Ends with You characters are in it and The Grid.

Page 2 of 2 First First 12