Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Angel of Darkness...The End.

I have to completely agree with you. I don't like the new games because they want a dozen of faithful fans to completely forget about the Lara we loved, and introduce this overly different one, with a changed biography and everything which is just ludicrous IMO.

The new games aren't bad at all. I just hate how Eidos completely dumped the people who got TR somewhere by buying the damn things. Sure, now they have a large budget so they can do something completely different, so why not crush old-school Lara fans?
    http://i38.tinypic.com/t8m742.jpg
    Glad you came back to save me, stranger.

the end of tomb raider was suppost to be tomb raider revolution because they did kill her in the end.

oh and if anyone has got the tomb raider aniversary collectors edition it comes with a bonus disk and it shows why they brang her back.

proud owner of tr1, 2, 3, trr, AOD, trl, tra and soon to be tru.

They brought her back to life to make more games and more money.

I agree with You.

Quote Originally Posted by tombraidergal View Post
    no, sorry i dont agree, legend is my first game of tr but i know a lot about other tr games. I think it goes, Tr1 (anniversary) Legend, then underworld. the other game tr2 tr3 tr4 tr5 tr6 were probably inbetweenies, like none of them wanted lara to find avalon, they were just in the way, they never meant to happen, it was meant to go straight to excalibur after the scion, thats what i think. any one else agree?
    For me Legend is the new story that were very refreshing out perception about the previous story. I think the creator's of Tom Raider is very brilliant. They Try to combine between the new adventure of Lara Croft in TR:Legend with it's original story in Tomb Raider 1 (remake in TR: Anniversary)... and now.. the story in Legend and Anniversary would be concluded in TR:Underworld.. For Eidos and Crystal Dynamic.. Guys u did a very good Job.. and So Proud of you, guys.. this game is really amazing and brilliant... ^__________^ \/ God Bless You.

TR:Underworld in PS2... would it be?

May i possing u a question?
    I click on the pre-order link, but i didn't find TR:Underworld DVD game for PS2 in the pre-order menu ? Would it be released for PS2 too? coz, the announcement before told us that PS2 is included for TR:Underworld. I have PS2 and i am desperately can't wait for taking another amazing adventure with Lara Croft once again...
    Is TR:Underworld is the last game of Lara Croft for PS2 Console? If I may say, Please release the next game of tomb raider for PS2 too..

Quote Originally Posted by tombraidergal View Post
    no, sorry i dont agree, legend is my first game of tr but i know a lot about other tr games. I think it goes, Tr1 (anniversary) Legend, then underworld. the other game tr2 tr3 tr4 tr5 tr6 were probably inbetweenies, like none of them wanted lara to find avalon, they were just in the way, they never meant to happen, it was meant to go straight to excalibur after the scion, thats what i think. any one else agree?
    That is the silliest thing I've ever heard So TR2-6 were inbetweenies. You know it's times like this that makes me wish CD had not done the remake (aka Anniversary) It's like to alternate Universes connected through a wormhole.
    Quote Originally Posted by blonde croft View Post
    What does Aod have to do with Legend?
    Quote Originally Posted by ditom View Post
    ...nothing
    Well that is a clear solution to explaining and connecting the current storyline to AOD's. What does Aod have to do with Legend=nothing.... Zippo, Nada. Maybe they should use mine, and say a wormhole sucked Kurtis and the Sleeper into the current continuum Wait I suddenly laugh, it might happen then I'll be sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by John Akam View Post
    And that sharp spiny thing led her to ... Tiwanaku, Bolivia? That's odd
    Yes, she followed it across the Atlantic Ocean with her yacht Brazil then to Cochabamba or La Paz.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by raginaldus View Post
    the end of tomb raider was suppost to be tomb raider revolution because they did kill her in the end.

oh and if anyone has got the tomb raider aniversary collectors edition it comes with a bonus disk and it shows why they brang her back.

proud owner of tr1, 2, 3, trr, AOD, trl, tra and soon to be tru.

No!!! If you carefully read Werner's notebook in traod , at some point werner writes : ''she is still angry for what happened in Egypt'' , or sth like that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12