Thread: binkw32.dll not found

Exclamation binkw32.dll not found

When I finally instaled succesfully TRA and I tried to play the game I recived this message: "This application has falied to start because binkw32.dll was not found. Re-installing the aplication may fix this problem."
    I re-installed it several times but the same thing had happened. It dosen't work even if i copy the file from the DVD..... I tried to download the file from internet but this dosen't worked too.....

is somebody there that have the same problem??? how can i resolve this???

Exclamation

Are you sure it's an Legal (not pirated) version?

And can you post a pic of the disc?
    Villa, villa.

i have it from a friend but is not the original version....

You are quite literally missing the "binkw32.dll" file. I've had this problem before myself in the past and apparently it's fairly common. You can get hold of the file if you Google it (along with the game name). I'd point you in a more specific direction, but I'm not entirely sure linking sites with that kind of download is allowed.

Good luck though

hi,
    http://www.fix-all-dll-errors.com/binkw32.dll/

Here you can get your problem solved.Just visit this site and click "Fix dll error now" button.
    Now download the program provided and your dll problem will get fixed...no need to run the scan.

yeah i get u !

Quote Originally Posted by lara dark angel View Post
    When I finally instaled succesfully TRA and I tried to play the game I recived this message: "This application has falied to start because binkw32.dll was not found. Re-installing the aplication may fix this problem."
    I re-installed it several times but the same thing had happened. It dosen't work even if i copy the file from the DVD..... I tried to download the file from internet but this dosen't worked too.....

is somebody there that have the same problem??? how can i resolve this???
    yeah i did 2! i can't get my favorite trl (tomb raider ledgend) to work i am still trying right now...

Solution Which Worked For Me -
    Download the binkw32.dll file from Google, put it in Windows\system32 folder of ur OS drive and ofcourse drive C)
    also put that file in the same folder that of game/application 's main exe u r running

i hav the same problem.....
    installing the game!
    BinkW32.dll is missing from windows directory.
    when i copied the dll file in the windows directory
    now it says: the binkw32.dll file is installed in the windows or windows system directory - it should be installed in the application directory
    but where's the damn application directory!!?????
    HELP.....note i got the dll file in the program files of the game itself