Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: 4 Games Square Enix Should Be Working On Instead of Final Fantasy XIII-3

4 Games Square Enix Should Be Working On Instead of Final Fantasy XIII-3

Dont attack me .

I came across this today and found it an interesting read. What do you guys think?:

n4g.com/news/1050616/4-games-square-enix...

www.playstationeuphoria.com/general/4-ga...

Originally Posted by PshycoNinja
    Dont attack me .

I came across this today and found it an interesting read. What do you guys think?:

ehhh SE is gonna do what they want...sometimes its what we want sometimes its not....in the end...as long as Final Fantasy is somewhere in there im happy...

Dont attack me .

I agree. But, since Cavia shut down...I wouldn't know about a Nier II. Cavia was also working on a first-person shooter called Catacombs.

They rest, though, are necessary.

I am looking foreward to FF Versus. THere is apparently a FF announcement end of August (which is probably FF XIII-3), but I hope they show gameplay of FF Versus Xiii to let us know that the game isn't dead

Versus XIII sure, and maybe Nier II, but definitely disagree about a remake of VII.

Originally Posted by kyeblade

I am looking foreward to FF Versus. THere is apparently a FF announcement end of August (which is probably FF XIII-3), but I hope they show gameplay of FF Versus Xiii to let us know that the game isn't dead

hii welcome to the forum ^^

Most of these games would have different development teams anyway and could be worked on (and in some cases are) at the same time.

Originally Posted by Zachiro

Thanks! I've been registered for a while now, finally decided to check out the forums :P

Thanks! I've been registered for a while now, finally decided to check out the forums :P

Well still welcome to the forums. You'll find a lot of us around here are pretty friendly and very welcoming.

Well still welcome to the forums. You'll find a lot of us around here are pretty friendly and very welcoming.

Amazing! Can't wait to see what I come across these forums!

Originally Posted by Coddlefish

Versus XIII sure, and maybe Nier II, but definitely disagree about a remake of VII.

Yeah , I disagree about Final Fantasy VII remake too. We don't need a remake . FFXV should be on the list

Originally Posted by Azure

Originally Posted by Coddlefish

Yeah , I disagree about Final Fantasy VII remake too. We don't need a remake . FFXV should be on the list

Yea, I change my mind on that now. A Final Fantasy VII remake is not a necessity.

All I need right now is deff Final Fantasy XIII-3

I must see it through the end, DAMN!

Markz

Needs more GILGAMESH

Originally Posted by imported_Marcos

Markz

Welcome to the forums Markz . Thats cool, everyone is free to express their opinions here. I can see that some fans do want closure and trust me I understand (where is KH3?!?!) but I think personally Square Enix should focus on games that have been in development forever or fans have been waiting forever for (KH3 and Versus XIII). I think delaying XIII-3 a while until after Versus XIII and KH3 is too much to ask from Square and XIII fans.

Originally Posted by imported_Marcos

Markz

I know what you mean. The ending left such a cliffhanger. THe main thing I'm wondering about is who are we gonna play as this time in 3???

I'm more interested in FFXIII-3 myself, but I agree that Versus XIII should have more focus atm, along with FFXIV. I feel sorry for all the FFXIV fans and subscribers for never having a real, complete game.

Could Square Enix not make the story of Final Fantasy XIII and/or Final Fantasy XIII-2 complete? I wonder how they managed not to do this.

I got to Grand Pulse in FF13. No further, and even though I'm interested to see if 13-2 is changed for the better I think another one right after Is not what SE should be doing.. Got quite into Nier, but must say I could care less about a sequel. I'm only interested in what games we know of atm. XIV reboot and Versus. I really want all their power to go into Versus dangit

Originally Posted by Crazeegamer

I got to Grand Pulse in FF13. No further, and even though I'm interested to see if 13-2 is changed for the better I think another one right after Is not what SE should be doing.. Got quite into Nier, but must say I could care less about a sequel. I'm only interested in what games we know of atm. XIV reboot and Versus. I really want all their power to go into Versus dangit [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif[/img]

Welcome to the forums! And I feel your pain man.... we all do [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif[/img]

I got to Grand Pulse in FF13. No further, and even though I'm interested to see if 13-2 is changed for the better I think another one right after Is not what SE should be doing.. Got quite into Nier, but must say I could care less about a sequel. I'm only interested in what games we know of atm. XIV reboot and Versus. I really want all their power to go into Versus dangit [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif[/img]

Welcome to the forums! And I feel your pain man.... we all do [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif[/img]

Thanks! . Btw i went to change avatar and nothing changed :/.. Good to see others want Versus like me, figured people forgot or just assumed it'll be crap.

Gonna throw in my two cents here , how could you have a list like this and leave a chrono trigger sequel out? as well as FF 15 should be ahead of a remake of FF 7 totally agree on Kingdom Hearts 3 though.

Thanks! . Btw i went to change avatar and nothing changed :/.. Good to see others want Versus like me, figured people forgot or just assumed it'll be crap.

You may change it but a mod has to approve it. It may take a up to a few days for your avatar to get approved.

Kingdom Hearts 3 definitly because dream drop gave us a cliffhanger and thinking tht a new one will come out or a remastered version also it should be on Ps3 or Wii because people cant afford a 3ds that came out i think a year or months ago.

I wanna see Versus because it looks awesome and I wanna see how the finished product ends up, but I also want to see KH3. Though i wouldn't mind another game that came throughout the timeline of KH.... Lolz
    But I'm hoping to hear that when Versus is finished, that they start
    working on KH3

Page 1 of 3 123 Last