Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: there's a possibility that Kurtis Trent or Natla may return in the future TR games

Unhappy

ok i want to kill myself!
    Blonde Croft
    Oh Thats Lovely

Quote Originally Posted by blonde croft View Post
    *comfort*

Please don't. Friendly reminder: if it can't be helped don't forget to put ''the song'' on your computer blonde? Just Kidding.
    signature image

Smile

lets get back to the question! shall we?
    kurt wont come back CD doesn't want to go into Core history with TR
    Blonde Croft
    Oh Thats Lovely

lets get back to the question! shall we?
    kurt wont come back CD doesn't want to go into Core history with TR
    They might someday. I really hope they give him his own game, like his own spin-off. That way he can join the ranks of Angel and Xena. I didn't follow Angels storyline but Xena's was so can't find the words. Callisto what a Wacko yet the best villain IMO. Lara needs a Callisto like villain instead of a sidekick.
    signature image

Giving him his own series wouldn't make too much sense since he doesn't have that huge of a following in order to make a successful game.

I also agree with the people that said CD will not touch AOD just because of COREs affiliation with it. Which im pretty glad. I just think they need to keep moving on with the story and concentrate on new games rather than keep remaking games

Quote Originally Posted by josh1122 View Post
    Giving him his own series wouldn't make too much sense since he doesn't have that huge of a following in order to make a successful game.

I also agree with the people that said CD will not touch AOD just because of COREs affiliation with it. Which im pretty glad. I just think they need to keep moving on with the story and concentrate on new games rather than keep remaking games
    Don't let the KTEB's hear ya! They have pitchforks.
    signature image

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by naraku View Post
    Don't let the KTEB's hear ya! They have pitchforks.
    what on earth are the KTEB's?
    Blonde Croft
    Oh Thats Lovely

what on earth are the KTEB's?
    Kurtis Trent Estrogen Brigade.

http://www.kteb.net/
    Villa, villa.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexie View Post
    Kurtis Trent Estrogen Brigade.

http://www.kteb.net/
    That name is so wrong. Kurtis Trent ESTROGEN Brigade.
    signature image

I'm honestly worried about the people on kteb. I don't hate kurtis but to cling on to a game character that was only playable a few levels many many years ago...Sorry, but that's just sick. These people need help.

Ontopic: I sure hope the end of returning characters is near...the only characters returning in a new game should be Lara and Winston (so we can put him in the fridge)
    Is it so d*mn hard to come up with something original and new?
    "I woke up this morning and I just hated everything." -Lara Croft-

Quote Originally Posted by Veppie View Post
    I'm honestly worried about the people on kteb. I don't hate kurtis but to cling on to a game character that was only playable a few levels many many years ago...Sorry, but that's just sick. These people need help.
    It's sweet of you to be concerned, but actually, we're doing just fine. Besides, sanity is liek way overrated

Now seriously, if you visited our forums you'd find that we talk about a LOT more than just Kurtis - there are deep friendships that have sprung from the KTEB that go back five years and that, more than anything, is at the core of our group.

That said, we make no apologies for continuing in our enthusiasm for him, as he remains as appealing to us as he was when AoD was first released

To return to the original topic, I don't think any of us really expects to see Kurtis again in a TR game, except, just possibly, as a playable "skin". I think we're all happy at the prospect of seeing Natla again, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Veppie View Post
    Actually, that statement is more applicable to Kurtis haters. The KTEB discusses a lot more than Kurtis and AoD on their forums, whilst haters just exchange angry ramblings about a game character that they supposedly hate and want to go away. They need help if anything

Some fangirls have hours and hours of films and gameplay during which they can squee over a character to their heart's content. We KTEBers have less material than most, but we appreciate it all the more

Quote Originally Posted by josh1122 View Post
    yeah some stupid lovey dovey thing where Lara becomes weak and becomes a damsel in distress so to speak. that would suck. Lara doesn't really need a guy in my opinion, shes fine on her own but if she really has to have one, just make it a sarcastic type of love towards eachother rather than total lovey dovey
    like you dont need a woman yeah right-.-' easy to say Macho

Stop fighting. Kurtis is not coming back. CD pretended like TRAOD never existed. It follows logically that we won'tsee Kurtis again. I may have liked him, but I am as objective as possible. As for the character to come back, watch the first gameplay video of TRU and you will find out who it is at the end.

I think this thread is no longer useful, as we know who comes back, so if you want to continue and fight for or against Kurtis, create another one (among the millions).
    "Hey, dude, I just bought the new. Tomb R... oh, credits...."

EIDOS AND CRYSTAL LISTENS ALWAYS TO FANS

WHY NOT THIS TIME!? THERE ARE SO MUCH THREADS WHY DONT KEEP THEM EYES ON THIS THREAD ARGHHHHHH!!!!!

Im BACK! I wass banned for a while.......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123