Thread: PSP Save Data

Question PSP Save Data

Does anyone have a 100% save file for legend? I'm missing one outfit and I can't seem to find out what it is or how to get it. Please, don't post links to other people's saves because I've checked everyone I could find and none of them have it. So only post your own. Any saves are greatly appreciated, especialy for the effort. Please help out. Or as an alternitive, if you have it for PSP, post the last five outfits (My psp is not on me but I know it's within the last five) and if you know how to get them, post that too.

i have xbox 360 version but can i tell you all the outfits?

i dont know if all of those are available on your psp but here are some cheats too.

i hope these helped, there might be a few missing but i can't remember, hope you like em.
    signature image

The PSP has six additional and exclusive outfits. I had a look through some sites and didn't find one PSP save with all of them unlocked, but I'm fairly sure at some point one was posted and I have it stashed away on a DVD somewhere. I don't own a PSP myself so I don't know if it infact has the six of them, but if you want I'll look for it and post it here for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Treeble View Post
    The PSP has six additional and exclusive outfits. I had a look through some sites and didn't find one PSP save with all of them unlocked, but I'm fairly sure at some point one was posted and I have it stashed away on a DVD somewhere. I don't own a PSP myself so I don't know if it infact has the six of them, but if you want I'll look for it and post it here for you?
    Ok. That sounds good.

silverballer, try here. Sorry I had to use a free hosting server to upload it, but I hope it's good enough. I would appreciate if you could let me know whether this contains, in fact, all PSP outfits or not. I hope it does.

Cheers.

http://rapidshare.com/files/13664259...tfits.zip.html

(If it doesn't work, please let me know so I can find somewhere else to upload. I'd have uploaded to Tomb Raider Board FTP, but for some reason the server is acting up today.)

Ok. I'm gonna download the file, but I don't have my psp on me now. So within the next week or less, I'll give you some feedback. Thanks.

Nope. It doesn't have them. It's the three before the last one. Please keep looking.

That's a shame. Thanks for letting me know, though.