Thread: Desktop Lara

Desktop Lara

Not sure if this belongs here, but it kinda has to do with TR: Legend since it's from the download section of the site.

I was wondering is Desktop Lara gone, since it currently does not work and keeps saying desktop lara server is down for maintanance.

I realize theres a post like this in the TR:Legend forum, but I figured it would be better here since this is the tech section.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated

thank you

-josh

It'll run... just it won't install. (For me anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by rg_001100 View Post
    It'll run... just it won't install. (For me anyway).
    yeah it wont install thats my problem wish i wouldve found it before the installation stopped working

Quote Originally Posted by josh1122 View Post
    yeah it wont install thats my problem wish i wouldve found it before the installation stopped working
    Me too. I downloaded it before and was all excited, but the "site in under maintenance."
    Saving is fun, kids! Save constantly.

argh.. after like what? half a year or so? the server is still not online.. T.T

just anstall

I have uploaded Desktop Lara (Legend) on my website. It's the full version.
    Just download, unzip and run the application!
    You can find it here: www.tombraider.gr/TRLmicrosite.htm

nice Ol.a

Quote Originally Posted by Ol.a View Post
    I have uploaded Desktop Lara (Legend) on my website. It's the full version.
    Just download, unzip and run the application!
    You can find it here: www.tombraider.gr/TRLmicrosite.htm

Hello!Thanks for your link!!I am a fan of Lara since 2000 and it is the first time I have come into a greek fun site!!I am very excited!I also installed the Desktop Lara a few times in the past and I was thrilled with it!Now with the server being out of order you gave us hope!Thank you very much!

Does anyone know if there is a new version for Lara Desktop featuring Anniversary Edition and Underwold?
    I searched over the internet and found anniversary edition but I don't know if it is fake or not.You know like virus or something.If anyone knows please inform me

Thanks

As far as I know there is only the Legend Desktop Lara and the Underworld Desktop Lara. The Underworld one doesn't have the in-game Lara, but the human model, Alison Caroll.

You can find it here: http://www.tombraiderchallenge.com/

Don't bother with the competition, it's old.
    signature image

Ok thank you!I just installed it!IThough it is not the in game Lara it is great!

Great!
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Love2Raid View Post
    As far as I know there is only the Legend Desktop Lara and the Underworld Desktop Lara. The Underworld one doesn't have the in-game Lara, but the human model, Alison Caroll.

You can find it here: http://www.tombraiderchallenge.com/

Don't bother with the competition, it's old.
    I have both the Legend and Underworld Lara's running, and now have the Anniversary one also, but it is only a single image at the moment http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=90642
    I ensure you that the Anniversary one runs fine, though limited at the moment.
    Legend Lara jumps all over the show, awesome, and Underworld Lara, well, Alison Carrol is awesome (she is on twitter you know (@Alison_Carroll)), and so am I @sydneyaussiefan

Dang! Wish they had the Mac version of this. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by AmsterdamHeavy View Post
    I have both the Legend and Underworld Lara's running, and now have the Anniversary one also, but it is only a single image at the moment http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=90642
    I ensure you that the Anniversary one runs fine, though limited at the moment.
    Legend Lara jumps all over the show, awesome, and Underworld Lara, well, Alison Carrol is awesome (she is on twitter you know (@Alison_Carroll)), and so am I @sydneyaussiefan

Has anyone tried the Anniversary one?Is it safe?Could anyone post some photos of it?
    Thanks