Thread: Screen Shot Competition Round XXVllI Entries

Screen Shot Competition Round XXVllI Entries

Rules & Information:

* Only one entry per person, per round.

* Screen-shots should be original and not copied, edited or Photoshop enhanced. Screen-shots depicting in-game bugs will only count if the current round has allowed bug pictures as an individual 'theme'. All other rounds should contain pictures of Lara Croft in ordinary game-play. Shots taken from cut-scenes are disallowed.

* Please title your entry.

* Please contact the current round host(s) if you need to edit your entry for reasons such as you neglected to add a title or posted an entry that is not in accordance with the themes for the current round. To keep it fair, permission is sought to prevent entrants from having a last minute change of heart and choosing a more favourable shot after their original has been entered.

* Each round will span 7 days, after which time the voting shall commence in a separate thread.

* Voting will also last for 7 days.

* Entrants may not vote for their own entries. Non-participants are welcome to cast a vote and points shall be awarded on a scale of 1-3 (Three points for your favourite descending to one point for your third favourite).

* The entrant(s) with the most points upon closure of the voting will get to choose the two themes for the next round.

* Two themes must be offered - one must be a level from a particular game (All entries can include screen-shots from Angel of Darkness, Legend and Anniversary), and one must be a random theme. The dual theme ensures that those who do not have all of the games can still participate in the competition.

*Competition starts 25 July 2008 and will run until 31 July 2008.

Please present a screen shot in accordance with one of the following two themes:

Any game: A scenery screenshot you find beautiful (we have had a lot of funny pics lets have a beautiful one for a change)

or

funny death screen from TRAOD Level: Boaz Returns

Have fun!!!

BTW I am really sorry for the delay, guys. I am kinda new here and I had no idea I have to do this

Illumination at Dusk.

City Lights

I must have spent half an hour just looking out over the city. Awesome level.

Not only current gen can look gorgeous...

Subtle Shades of Electric Blue

Lovely

Just relax, take in the view:

(Style Units)

Keep it green :thumbsup:

Toxic Zone

I personally like this area.. I would post other areas on Tomb Raider that I thought was nicer than this, but I don't own them for the PC. But, here's my entry for the week.

Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.
    My.DeviantArt

The competition is ow CLOSED! Great entries everyone. Give me a sec to make the voting thread