Thread: Motor level

Motor level

Whod you like to have in Underworld level like motor level from Legend.
    I don't want becose in Peru at first it was fun but after 5 min. it was boring... But Kasahstan was toooo boring. I don't want motor level!!!!!

it seems there will be a motorbike but not in arcade mode as Legend, in TRU you can free roam trough the level with bike, so it helps you getting around.

Quote Originally Posted by TwinPistols View Post
    it seems there will be a motorbike but not in arcade mode as Legend, in TRU you can free roam trough the level with bike, so it helps you getting around.
    That seems to be ok...

Quote Originally Posted by _Tomb_Raider_ View Post
    I don't want becose in Peru at first it was fun but after 5 min. it was boring... But Kasahstan was toooo boring. I don't want motor level!!!!!
    I didn't like the motor levels either, they were way too long and too dull. I do love the motorbikes, but it should just be a part of a level. For what I've read, it's luckily gonna be that way!
    Pretty much touch anything, and you get your head chopped off

I love the bikes, though if you can use it freely, you would abandone it somewhere right? So if you needed it you would have to get Lara to trek all the way back... not so fun.

Quote Originally Posted by LaraCroftRox View Post
    I love the bikes, though if you can use it freely, you would abandone it somewhere right? So if you needed it you would have to get Lara to trek all the way back... not so fun.
    I didn't think of that.
    Yeah, your totally right on that.

I liked the Motorbike it would be fun to explore with one in huge places.

i actually enjoyed the arcade-like motorcycle drive in TRL... but if TRU can make it better than more power to it. i hope that lara has more vehicles to drive around such as a snowmobile or boat...

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixflames View Post
    i actually enjoyed the arcade-like motorcycle drive in TRL... but if TRU can make it better than more power to it. i hope that lara has more vehicles to drive around such as a snowmobile or boat...
    Enjoying it is fine enough... (I didn't), but it just doesn't seem to fit in with what makes a good TR game, the style of arcade-y driving/shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by LaraCroftRox View Post
    Unless... it was a Winston Bike.... (or winston drove the bike).
    But this issue was the same in the classic TR... and they didn't seem to suffer from it.

Bike?

I actually like the bike levels from Legend. However I believe CD is going old-school on TRU. Something similar to TR4 no doubt. Referring to the Jeep "yes I said Jeep" levels not the TR3 level with quad bike I had no fun with the quad. Those things are dangerous!